1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rule with Faith

Rule with Faith

1. Tonas1997

Tonas1997 Chieftain

Thanks! I asked because apparently there are some glitches with, for instance, Dark Age Policies and Government Overview (game freezes when changing covernments). Can you confirm any of these?

2. lordofdonuts

lordofdonuts Chieftain

I almost never use dark age policies, but I remember get only one glitche, as you said when trying to change government. Reload the game did not solve the problem, but I was using JFD Charles de Gaulle, which seems to not be compatible with GS, so I came to the conclusion that it was probably cause of it. Do you have some other mods activated?

3. Tonas1997

Tonas1997 Chieftain

Quite a lot of them, actually, but no custom civs/leaders or anything that fiddles with policies or governments. Just to be clear, I haven't installed any RwF mods yet; I just wanted to know how functional they are in their current state.