1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rule with Faith

Rule with Faith

1. Tonas1997

Tonas1997 Chieftain

Thanks! I asked because apparently there are some glitches with, for instance, Dark Age Policies and Government Overview (game freezes when changing covernments). Can you confirm any of these?

2. lordofdonuts

lordofdonuts Chieftain

I almost never use dark age policies, but I remember get only one glitche, as you said when trying to change government. Reload the game did not solve the problem, but I was using JFD Charles de Gaulle, which seems to not be compatible with GS, so I came to the conclusion that it was probably cause of it. Do you have some other mods activated?

3. Tonas1997

Tonas1997 Chieftain

Quite a lot of them, actually, but no custom civs/leaders or anything that fiddles with policies or governments. Just to be clear, I haven't installed any RwF mods yet; I just wanted to know how functional they are in their current state.

4. babareto1

babareto1 Chieftain

I've done an italian translation of this mod. JFD if you want to include in your mod tell me

5. ezzlar

ezzlar Emperor

I am playing the standalone mods of RwF but since the last update my civic tree has disappeared (can´t click on it) and there are no selectable civics past Imperialism. The issue seems to be with the religious/scientific/cultural policies mods. Anybody experienced this?

Edit: Is it possible to contact JFD to ask whether he is still updating the mod? The conversation function on the forum didnt allow me to mess him.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  6. racha

racha Warlord

Someone posted a fix on the Government Overview mod page on Steam: comment out line 846 in steamapps\workshop\content\289070\1800805509\Lua\UI\Overrides\CivicsTree.lua and the civics tree works again.

Galvatron, Meluhhan and ezzlar like this.
  7. ezzlar

ezzlar Emperor

That worked like a charm! Thank you!

8. racha

racha Warlord

Can anyone help with this? My lua.log is absolutely spammed with this over and over again:

Code:
    Runtime Error: D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC\Expansion2\UI\Replacements\LaunchBar_Expansion1.lua:54: function expected instead of nil
    stack traceback:
       D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC\Expansion2\UI\Replacements\LaunchBar_Expansion1.lua:54: in function 'RealizeHookVisibility'
       D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\1800805509\Lua\UI\Overrides\LaunchBar.lua:441: in function 'RefreshGovernment'
       D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\1800805509\Lua\UI\Overrides\LaunchBar.lua:541: in function 'RefreshView'
       D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC\Expansion2\UI\Replacements\LaunchBar_Expansion1.lua:142: in function 'RefreshView'
       D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC\Expansion2\UI\Replacements\LaunchBar_Expansion2.lua:76: in function 'RefreshView'
       D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\1800805509\Lua\UI\Overrides\LaunchBar.lua:572: in function 'OnResearchChanged'
       [C]: in function 'func'
       [C]: in function '(anonymous)'

I'm wondering if it's not why my game frequently crashes.

9. Titule

Titule Chieftain

(I hate when Google leads you to one of the those never ending threads..)

I found out that (if you're in the tuner in the "player" panel) if you Edit Panel, where GameCore_Tuner is already checked, you also check EraProgressPanel, after clicking OK you will be able to choose from GameCore_Tuner and EraProgressPanel as environment.
    If you ther choose EraProgressPanel, the mentioned statement

return Game.GetEras():GetPlayerCurrentScore(g_TunerSelectedPlayer);

is working (but some others not)