Rules for Teleportation

Seraiel

If you want anything from I please ask in German
I searched the whole forum for the rules, after which units get teleported by i. e. closing borders or ending a war. Does anybody have them at hand for me plz?`

Tia.

Which units or where they get teleported?

Cereal - There's a lot of discussion/usage of the teleport mechanic in SGOTMs. You might read or search some of the threads by teams like PDs, TSR, OSS, and Sun Tzu Wu's team (I forget). Try back 2 or 3 SGOTMs when I think it was used more.

All I know, in general, is I think that teleport sends your troops in the direction of your capital, but I don't know the finer details. Things seem different when your troops are further away.

Not exactly easy to find a specific discussion in a thread with 300 pages or whatever though ;)

Think it was used in the last SGOTM too. Seem to recall Doshin or somebody of that level write a bit about it.

Kossin should know more about it.
He used it in one of his micro challenge series.

Try this post from Kaku's SGOTM15 thread: link

Also note that tiles on the same landmass as the unit take precedence over any tiles on other landmasses, as mentioned here.

It can be super handy In my current two player vs 8 AI game I had a Work Boat cut off by Monty's borders.
He just got a border pop and I got my desperately needed Work Boat in my cut off island city.
Thanks Monty If I had of known that I would have closed borders 30 turns ago!

Top Bottom