Votes: 10 37.0%
  • OctavianX

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eyrei

Deity
Retired Moderator
Due to a tie for runner-up in the presidential election, this poll will decide who is VP. The candidates are donsig and OctavianX.

Ah, Fanatika. 60 viewers to this thread and no one has posted a thing. Amazing...yet typical. Go donsig.

Since no one is going to say it. Go Octavian. This might be the first time I voted for him. Doughnuts or no doughnuts, he has my vote.

So how long does this stay open for?

Shouldn't it be closed because it's been a day, or # of votes?

Go Octavian!!

Originally posted by Cyc
Ah, Fanatika. 60 viewers to this thread and no one has posted a thing. Amazing...yet typical. Go donsig.

I wouldn't mind people not posting in this thread, but so far, there are 27 people voting on the poll. I guess that's what this thread should be about. So, why don't people vote if they do read the thread?

Originally posted by Cyc

Personally, I've been trying to forget this even happened. ;)

Congrats Oct!

Octavian sets a new record for VPing?

We better kick him outu of the VP poistion soon, because he's about to beat my Science Leader record (6 terms as science leader.... Of course no one can beat me for holding a poistion the most.... 8 terms I've been science leader)

I guess I will take comfort from the fact that I got more votes for President than I did for Vice-President. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom