Rushes for 610 AD

Sir Donald III

Emperor
Sorry for the tardiness, but I've got only 1 suggestion this round for Rushing.

Temple at Viroconium: Recently captured, on the Western Edge of our Empire, Zulu Borders meet its own.

Currently, it would cost more gold to upgrade this than we have. Therefore, the only options would be 100 and 80 Gold. (Or Later or Not at all.)

I'll start a poll in about 6 Hours. (I've got Work Tue Morning...)

Attachments

• ViroTemp.JPG
    ViroTemp.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 97
I agree to that. It's close to 2 Zulu cities; very close to 1 of them (can't see the name - NW of the Zulu swordsman). We should increase our cultural borders before theirs do.

I 100% back this up. I'm just not decided on the amount of gold to be spent.

I just noticed that tile NW of the town is going to waste. Is there nothing we can do about that?

Not at this point... Really, this city is not productive at all... I need to contact the Governor about that.

Then again, Tim's the Governor there. If he doesn't put down the solution on his own, I'd be sorely disapointed...

I fail to see the reason to upgrade the temple in this city!?! It is not so close to Zulu, we have much higher culture and garisson inside the city. And upgrade is too expensive.
Use the money to upgrade units or for other useful things. This would be waste.

As long as we don't need to go to war (with the Iroqs), we will be fine with gold.

Zarn said:
As long as we don't need to go to war (with the Iroqs), we will be fine with gold.

As long as, so there's the chance we will.

Top Bottom