Russian Civil War (1917-1922)

ramzay1945

Knyaz
The Russian Civil War (7 November (25 October) 1917 – October 1922) was a multi-party war in the former Russian Empire fought between the Bolshevik Red Army and the White Army, the loosely allied anti-Bolshevik forces. Many foreign armies warred against the Red Army, notably the Allied Forces and the pro-German armies. The Red Army defeated the White Armed Forces of South Russia in Ukraine and the army led by Aleksandr Kolchak in Siberia in 1919. The remains of the White forces commanded by Pyotr Nikolayevich Wrangel were beaten in the Crimea and were evacuated in the autumn of 1920. Many pro-independence movements emerged after the break-up of the Russian Empire and fought in the war. A number of them – Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland – were established as sovereign states. The rest of the former Russian Empire was consolidated into the Soviet Union shortly afterwards.

Civilizations:
White Movement: Capital: Rostov-na-Donu, Leader: Anton Denikin
Red Russia: Capital: Petrograd, Leader: Vladimir Lenin
Siberia: Capital: Omsk, Leader: Alexander Kolchak
Makhnovschina: Capital: Hulay-Pole, Leader: Nestor Makhno
Ukraine: Capital: Kiev, Leader: Stepan Bandera Simon Petlyura
Antanta: Capital: London, Leader: Ferdinand Fosh
Germany: Capital: Berlin, Leader: Paul Hindenburg
Poland: Capital: Warshawa, Leader: Juzef Pilsudsky
Baltic and Finland: Capital: Helsigfors, Leader: Carl Mannerheim
Basmach Movement: Capital: Bukhara, Leader: Alim-Khan

Unit list:
Settler, Worker
Conscript
Light cavalry
Machinegun
Tachanka (to Bolsheviks and Makhno only)
Infantry
Cavalry
Guard
Truck
Armored Car
Armored Train (to Bolsheviks, Makhno, Ukraine, White Army, Siberia and Poland only)
Tank
Biplane
Bomber
Transport Ship
Cruiser
Great General
Spy
Great Spy
Komissar (Bolshevik only)

Downloads:
German General (Mauser C-96)
Don Cossack (Mosin-Nagant M91)
1st Cavalry (Bolsheviks) (Mosin-Nagant M91)
French General (Browning FN M1910)
Red Army Unit set v. 0.1

Siberian Cavalry (Mosin-Nagant M91)

Makhno Cavalry (Mosin-Nagant M91)

Bolshevik Komandarm (Great General) (Nagant M1895, Shashka)

White Army General (Nagant M1895, Shashka)

Siberian General (Nagant M1895, Shashka)

Makhnovschina Ataman (Mauser C96, Shashka)

Polish General (Mauser C96, Sabre)

Polish Armored Train (the First Marshall)

Komandarm, AC Austin-Putilovets (red), Armored Train (Bolshevik)

Bolshevik Infantry (Mosin-Nagant M91)

Denikin Junker (Mosin-Nagant M91)

Kolchak Infantry (Mosin-Nagant M91)

White Guard - the Officers Regiments (gen. Markov, gen. Drozdovsky, gen. Kornilov, gen. Kappel) (Mosin-Nagant M91, Shashka)
(Russian: Офицерские полки: 1-й Офицерский генерала Маркова полк, 2-й Офицерский генерала Дроздовского полк, 3-й генерала Корнилова ударный полк, 1-й Волжский армейский корпус (генерала Каппеля))

I was hoping someone would make the scenario... Anyway I guess I could give it a try when you're done with all the units.

Thank you for these wonderful units, ramzay1945! They are looking amazing! :worship:

Would be really great, if anybody creates a Russian Civil War Scenario (or a Mod). As I am quite engaged with Civ4Col, I unfortunately cannot offer my help on this... :crazyeye:

Posting to show my interest. I really hope this goes somewhere.

Hi! There's a very nice idea for the mod; we've been contemplating the Russian Civil War scenario for RI for some time, but haven't gotten to it. Some of the units you showcase are very interesting, especially Polish and Ukrainian ones - would you care to make those available for download as well?

Also, a question on the scenario itself: Finland had its own civil war along with the big Russian one, do you plan to simulate Finnish Reds with a separate faction? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War

Hi! There's a very nice idea for the mod; we've been contemplating the Russian Civil War scenario for RI for some time, but haven't gotten to it. Some of the units you showcase are very interesting, especially Polish and Ukrainian ones - would you care to make those available for download as well?

Also, a question on the scenario itself: Finland had its own civil war along with the big Russian one, do you plan to simulate Finnish Reds with a separate faction? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War

Unfortunately, I have not enough time for work.
I do not plan Finnish Red to make separate fraction.
And Finland is incorporated with other Baltic countries.
As to loading: everything, that is ready you see here. I work above this mod very slow(

Unfortunately, I have not enough time for work.
I do not plan Finnish Red to make separate fraction.
And Finland is incorporated with other Baltic countries.
As to loading: everything, that is ready you see here. I work above this mod very slow(

Could you make the units you posted available for download? Currently only 4 units can be downloaded.

Top Bottom