Russian Infantry

blazekid87

Warlord
This is one of coffee junkie's models from civ 4 converted to civ 5 using minuteman animations.

This is not a mod, it only includes the unit graphics. You must compile your own XML code in order for these to work.

Download Here

Is there maybe anyone working at a WW2 mod ;)?

-> Nice work again :).

btw, in Civ4, when a modder regularly produced some stuff, he after some time mostly opened a "gallery" thread for all his stuff instead of opening everytime a new one (okay, that have mostly been leaderhead makers).
When i see what you're working on, that might be something to think about.

I would love to use this for the added Russian UU(Red Army) for "Unique Balance". I just wish it didn't mean having to fight other mod's making any unit graphic changes. Because, honestly, even if I had custom animations for all the new UU's it still wouldn't compte with other graphic change mods like R.E.D.

Hmm I wonder if there is a way to force my civartdefines to load first and/or not load if anohter mod has a civartdefines file. Wait, no that won't work because I have no way to set a "fallback" animation. Sigh I think I'll just hold off on any unit art that isn't 2d for now.

yep, atm you'll need one merged artdefine... I may add some units with R.E.D., but maybe it would be better for it to stay a "simple" mod easily usable with another... If I can, I'll just add the artdefine, not the units themselve

I hope that modular artdefines for mods are planned for some future patch, knowing that DLC artdefine is already modular...

For mod using RED and others units, you may request an update in the RED thread, I'll look at it.

sorry for the little thread jacking, and keep the nice units coming ! ;)

Top Bottom