Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detente with China for better kung fu research

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Bugfatty300

Buddha Squirrel
...the field of performance art warfare.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Manila-Philippines-bolsters-ties-Moscow.html

Russian Marines shattered glass bottles with their heads and smashed burning wooden planks against each other as part of an eye-catching charm offensive in the Philippines.

The camouflage-clad Marines showed off their pistol-shooting, knife-fighting and martial arts skills to the Filipino public in Manila's central park as part of a 'goodwill visit'.

As bewildered passers-by watched, the Russians smashed boards with their fists, had cinder blocks crushed on their stomachs and endured beatings from flaming planks.

I want to see Russians smash beer bottles over their heads, can they come visit and perform for us here in Canada?
Well, they would, but you are all far to polite to say the things about the POTUS that got the russians there.

I want to see Russians smash beer bottles over their heads, can they come visit and perform for us here in Canada?
There is a special program in reserve waiting for some of the most eager NATO club members involving massive fire crackers but its only a once in a life show...

@OP. Clearly the only sane response to such an overwhelming martial superiority is an immediate unconditional surrender.

Last edited:
I want to see Russians smash beer Vodka bottles over their heads, can they come visit and perform for us here in Canada?

FIXED
Its all fun and games until some islands get annexed

Top Bottom