Russification Pack for RFC Europe

PSYX

Warlord
Russification Pack for [BTS v. 3.19] RFC Europe version ALPHA 1

P.S.: I add image with RFC Europe text BUG! Dont know what is it :( Can any body help me to fix it?

Attachments

• RFCEurope.rar
    525 KB · Views: 178
  • Civ4BeyondSword 2009-06-18 21-21-21-12.jpg
    Civ4BeyondSword 2009-06-18 21-21-21-12.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 433
Russification Pack for [BTS v. 3.19] RFC Europe version ALPHA 1

P.S.: I add image with RFC Europe text BUG! Dont know what is it :( Can any body help me to fix it?

Hey guys, we can work together on this one, we can make this part of RFCEurope without the need for you to give out new patches every version.

Right after a bug like that appears, look into My Games\Beyond the Sword\Logs, find the file PythinErr2.log, zip it and post is.

To the Russian community,

it is ridiculous for you guys to have to to download a patch every time RFCEurope has a new version. I tried to include the Russian version into the second Alpha. I can switch to Russian in my game, however, all I get is monkey symbols, since I only have the US version of the game and hence no Cyrillic fonts. If the thing works, however, you should be able to just download and the new version and play it without the need for any Russian patch. (I only wish we could find people to do that in French, Italian and Spanish)

In the next Alpha, there are two new flags (one for The Great Schism and one for the Resource requirements of the Colonies). Also the Moscovska UHV and UP has changes and I could not make the required changes. I don't speak Russian and I have no tools to edit the Cyrillic characters (in the files they are only in terms of numbers). In the future, if I just post tags with text whenever there is something new (it will not be very often at his stage), and if you just translate those tags to the proper format, then I will make sure the XML is always up to date with all the required Russian.

I hope we can make that arrangement and I also hope you enjoy the new Kiev and Moscow gameplay.

3Miro

I can help in everything, in respect of Russian and cyrillic fonts for the mod. And similarly to information for civilizations: Kyivan Rus and Muscovy.

In general, from Ukrainian to English, correctly not Kiev (the name of Kiev originates from the Russian name, what underlines former dependence of Ukraine on Russia, and it humiliatingly), but is - Kyiv (the name Kyiv is said to derive from the name of Kyi,). Kiev is the Russian name which can be used for Muscovy.

Attachments

• PythonErr2.rar
    1.3 KB · Views: 146
That is odd. There are no python errors and the screen shot definitely looks like one.

Could you test the new RFC Europe version to see if it still has that problem? (get it from the files tread)

Hello! I tested 2nd alpha version of the mod. That BUG remained.

Does it can to you will help to decide a problem complete russification BTS, which I added?

Attachments

• BTSrussificationFiles.rar
    4.6 MB · Views: 174
Hello! I tested 2nd alpha version of the mod. That BUG remained.

Does it can to you will help to decide a problem complete russification BTS, which I added?

OK I think I found it. For the missing buildings, the text tags were incorrect. For the game to run properly, the xml tags have to be in order and in that order, the Russian text has to come after the English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.

Try the file that I just send. Put it in Assets\XML\Text and see if it fixes anything.

Thx

Here is the result (1 string is incorrect):

Attachments

• Civ4BeyondSword 2009-06-21 21-28-44-42.jpg
    Civ4BeyondSword 2009-06-21 21-28-44-42.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 202
what news????? :(

Hi, here are the files with the new UHVs, there some that need to be translated.

Tomorrow afternoon I will release Alpha 3, so whatever changes you can give me by then will be included in the game.

Attachments

• Civ4Text.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 157
I added the translated text.

During the test of the Russian-language version a mod was noticed error. Mercenaries
fail to appear in the window of mercenaries

Attachments

• CIV4GameText_RFCWonders.rar
    15.2 KB · Views: 254
I added the translated text.

During the test of the Russian-language version a mod was noticed error. Mercenaries
fail to appear in the window of mercenaries

Does that appear in the English version? I will check. Also, right after you click on the Merc button, open PythinErr2.log and see if there is any information about errors in it.

in the English version all works well. Mercenaries fail to appear only only in the Russian version.

And errors in a python it is not discovered as though

Attachments

• PythonErr2.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 172
Bugs restricted to the Russian version are very hard for me to find, since I cannot run the Russian version of the game. You will have to help me with this one.

In RFCEurope\Assets\Python\MercenaryUtils there is a python file Mercenary names. In it, all the names are called by xml keys. The XML key, however, is no in RFCEurope, but Civilization IV\Assets\XML\CIV4GameTextInfos_Cities.xml (this is the vanilla folder).

Can you open the file and verify if the proper Russian entries corresponding to the keys in MercUtils have been put in place.

Do you have any more translated files, have you looked at the new UHVs and new Moscow UP? If you have any more translation, post them and I will include them in the next Alpha (hopefully to be released tomorrow).

3Miro

Thx.

1. About BUG with mercinaries, I did not find not what disparities :(

2. About more translated files. You talk about changes in texts tegs as compared to previous versions and I will in time translate.

Sorry for my English. :)

I was stop the work, becouse cannot download new versions of the mod from "rapidshare" :(

Can any bode upload this mod to "lettitbit"?

Top Bottom