ryhes and fall releasing a vassal

Cliff2005

Chieftain
Hey all, Just a quick question.

ive rediscovered civ 4 and rhyes and fall which im playing constantly. the only thing annoying me is it possible to release a conquered civilization or create a vassal from them?

the reason i ask is ive just spent ages conquering russia with stalin refusing to capitulate only for the country to collapse into civil war so im stuck with a load of russian cities i dont want. Is there a way to re-create russia preferably making a vassal from them?

Thanks

Hey all, Just a quick question.

ive rediscovered civ 4 and rhyes and fall which im playing constantly. the only thing annoying me is it possible to release a conquered civilization or create a vassal from them?

the reason i ask is ive just spent ages conquering russia with stalin refusing to capitulate only for the country to collapse into civil war so im stuck with a load of russian cities i dont want. Is there a way to re-create russia preferably making a vassal from them?

Thanks

If you're going for the UHV you don't want to give up the European Russian cities too fast. You can't recreate Russia. Some of the Civs in RFC respawn (China is a notorious yo-yo) and some don't. I don't think Russia is very likely to respawn.

RFC is a great mod. For more questions try the RFC website. Click on "Hosted Sites" in the upper left and follow the links. There's an active forum for RFC where better players than I can help.

In every game of RFC I have played in the last 5 years Russia will always respawn. Always. Best way to make it is to gift cities in the Russian spawn zone to other unstable Civs and make sure there are still lots of cities there to flip.

Top Bottom