Saibotlieh's Leaderhead Collection

I think that your problem might be that you have more than one modular leader for one civ here. Marpesia and Penthesilea are both Persian leaderheads and Joan of Ark and Delahaye are both France ones. Modular mod work by adding/changing xml file entries instead of replacing whole files like normal mods work. Since the leaderheads have to be assigned to a civilization in their CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml entry, they overwrite the standard entry of that Civ for the game. However, if you load another leaderhead for that Civ, your just replaced entry gets replaced again, and only the newer leaderhead will be assigned correctly.

But luckily only some little changes are necessary to correct this. Just open the CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml files of the two leaders assigned to the same civilization and add the others entry respectively. For example, for Marpesia and Penthesilea you need to open the "Marpesia_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml" and the "Penthesilea_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml" in the "Custom Leaders" folder, go down to the "<Leaders>" entry and copy&paste the
Code:
<Leader>
	<LeaderName>LEADER_MARPESIA</LeaderName>
	<bLeaderAvailability>1</bLeaderAvailability>
</Leader>
into the "Penthesilea_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml" file and visa versa.

Now both leaderheads should work. You just have to remember to remove that entry again if you should remove the respective leaderhead again while keeping the other one.

I will certainly give that a shot. It would explain how one shows up in one place and not the other. I was wondering about that when I was copying original Civs and saw a list of leaders instead of just one. I should have left well enough alone. :D

Hi SaibotLieh,

would you eventually be interested in creating male Leaderheads for Native Civs (Northern-, Central- or Southern-American). :)

This could be really helpful for our project Religion and Revolution. :thumbsup:
(Although we are 9 Modders in the team, none of us can create good leaderheads ...)

Thanks,
ray

Hi SaibotLieh,

would you eventually be interested in creating male Leaderheads for Native Civs (Northern-, Central- or Southern-American). :)

This could be really helpful for our project Religion and Revolution. :thumbsup:
(Although we are 9 Modders in the team, none of us can create good leaderheads ...)

Thanks,
ray
Not really, sorry. While I'm not against creating male leaderheads (after all, I already did one), it's already lot of work to browse through the mesh material of my favorite gender when I search game archives. Most of the time, I don't look at the rest.

Oh, thanks for this hint. Because I did not look in the civilizations database (I did not believe anyone needed her before) and if I would search, I would have written her name in a different way, I did not found her. Please don't mind...

I am very sorry to renew my request, but after I downloaded Civgold, the leader was not included, and in the Ukraine Mod it was only a photo, no 3D Leaderhead. That was not what I am looking for.:(

So I guess all is well now. Thanks for the quick help The_J. :goodjob:

By the way, my Bunny Girl leaderhead has a modified Catherine animation set in which some of the ponytail fondling is removed. Maybe that set works better with the Timoshenko leaderhead than the original one.

Speaking of the Bunny Girl, Sai, can she be made to be a brunette with blue eyes? I tried and messed it up royally.

I'm obviously not the Great Artist that you are. :lol:

Speaking of the Bunny Girl, Sai, can she be made to be a brunette with blue eyes? I tried and messed it up royally.
Sure thing, how about this one:
Spoiler :

You can find the three changed files in the attachment. :)

Attachments

• bg_brunette.jpg
    bg_brunette.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 389
  • Bunny_Girl_brunette.rar
    134.7 KB · Views: 81
Sure thing, how about this one:
Spoiler :

You can find the three changed files in the attachment. :)
I love you, Sai. She's perfect. :)

A new leaderhead by me after some time. Not very useful for the most I'm afraid, but it was fun and rather easy to make:
Spoiler :

Princess Zelda

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=19697

I haven't played any Zelda games myself, but I liked the image of Princess Zelda I saw in Shrinking_12's Hyrule civilization mod. The 3d model was easy to find in the internet. Thought the big eyes would give me some problems, but they worked out quite well quite fast.

Enjoy! :)

She looks fantastic,unfortunately I see no use for her.
Still a great LH!
:goodjob:

Looks great. I think with a good amount of editing this could be made into a Celtic or Viking LH. Do you have a version with "human" ears?

Top Bottom