Saibotlieh's Leaderhead Collection

Yes, the ears look a bit strange, otherwise I would also be interested in using her.

Thanks guys. :)
Looks great. I think with a good amount of editing this could be made into a Celtic or Viking LH. Do you have a version with "human" ears?
Yes, the ears look a bit strange, otherwise I would also be interested in using her.
I've made a quick remodeling of her ears. Should be alright as long as nobody takes a closer look. The shader and noshader version are attached to this post. Hope you like it. :)

Attachments

• Zelda_Human_Ears.zip
    551.8 KB · Views: 71
Yes, thanks, thank is another great leaderhead from you - and a great support!

Saibotlieh,somebody has downrated some of your leaderheads!
Grace O'Malley,Quiliago and Zelda are badly underrated!
I already gave all of them an A+,so maybe can some people uprate them?

Saibotlieh,somebody has downrated some of your leaderheads!
Grace O'Malley,Quiliago and Zelda are badly underrated!
I already gave all of them an A+,so maybe can some people uprate them?
Hm, you are right, very strange. :confused:

Well, thanks for uprating the leaderheads again. :)

Thanks guys. :)

I've made a quick remodeling of her ears. Should be alright as long as nobody takes a closer look. The shader and noshader version are attached to this post. Hope you like it. :)

Hello, SaibotLieh...
I have a little problem with this version of Prinzess Zelda. It seemes she does not work with the Elisabeth.kfm from the original one. When I load her ingame, she is always looking like the immobile leaderhead model in the .nif. Do you have any idea what I can do?

Hello, SaibotLieh...
I have a little problem with this version of Prinzess Zelda. It seemes she does not work with the Elisabeth.kfm from the original one. When I load her ingame, she is always looking like the immobile leaderhead model in the .nif. Do you have any idea what I can do?
Ah, don't use that kfm. I just overlocked it as I was deleting unnecessary files. Use this line for your kfm definition instead:
Code:
<KFM>art/LeaderHeads/Elizabeth/elizabeth.kfm</KFM>
With this, the leaderhead should work (at least it does for me). :)

Thanks again to you all for uprating my leaderheads. I'm glad that you like them that much. :)

Since I am now more experienced in leaderhead making I took some time to update some of my first leaderhead. I've uploaded new versions of

Cleopatra:
Spoiler :

Made some adjustments to the meshes and changed some of the rigging. Also moved the arms nearer to the torso and modified the lighting.

(Left: old version, right: new version)

Jingu:
Spoiler :

Made some adjustments to the meshes and modified the lighting.

Joan of Arc:
Spoiler :

Modified the lighting.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• old_cleo_01.jpg
    old_cleo_01.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 521
  • old_cleo_02.jpg
    old_cleo_02.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 516
  • old_jingu.jpg
    old_jingu.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 530
  • old_joan.jpg
    old_joan.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 548
Beautiful work, Sai. As always. :)

I've uploaded my next leaderhead. It's another female native american leader.
Spoiler :

I've chosen to make Cockacoeske out of her since the clothing fits the era (I hope) and Cockacoeske became leader of her tribe quite young, which also fits the model.

There is no noshader included to preserve hard drive space. If somebody wants a noshader version I could create such a version as well.

Btw, I took the hair from a Oblivion mod. Converting meshes from these mods is quite easy, since they are already in the nif format. These meshes only have to be rigged to the rest of the leaderhead using the Bone Weight Copy script in Blender.

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=20004

Enjoy! :)

Absolutely breathtaking! Well done :)

Glad to see your new stuff is just as good.

She'd be good for Pocahontas or Sacagagagagagagwweaea or any generic native american female, too, I think.

I like it, it's good to see that you are still uploading new models. Ow course I downloaded her immediatelly.

Btw, I took the hair from a Oblivion mod. Converting meshes from these mods is quite easy, since they are already in the nif format. These meshes only have to be rigged to the rest of the leaderhead using the Bone Weight Copy script in Blender.

Hmm, sounds interesting!
I was thinking how great is the hair on that LH when I first saw it
Would be awesome for some older LHs I guess, but didn't check all the hairs on your link yet

As always, thanks for your kind words. :)
She'd be good for Pocahontas or Sacagagagagagagwweaea or any generic native american female, too, I think.
Sure thing, only reason I did not took one of them is that they were no leader of their tribes.
Hmm, sounds interesting!
I was thinking how great is the hair on that LH when I first saw it
Would be awesome for some older LHs I guess, but didn't check all the hairs on your link yet
There are a lot of beautiful hair meshes available, they often have a quite high polycount though. Also you might run into problems if they work with a lot of transparency. I had to divide the hair in a lot of smaller meshes and arrange them in some way to make it work right. None the less these mods are definitely worth a look.

My Terrible Problem

Dear saibotlieh:

first, thank you for your lovely artwork, i use most of the released stuff; the mermaid serves as an amazon uu!

but . . . err . . . i have a problem with two of your leaderheads.

cockacoeske: i downloaded this and did some powhatan confederacy research (you can never have too many civs in my opinion) and tested the leaderhead; it crashed, on occasion, and intermittently showed up in the 'pedia with black angular shapes shooting out of her, poor woman. i've attached some screenies, although they don't do justice. i've seen this before on dodgy units, it causes crashes

miranda: i found the same with this one, but i didn't take any pictures

any ideas?

Attachments

• cockacoeske_error.JPG
    cockacoeske_error.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 72
  • cockacoeske_error (1).JPG
    cockacoeske_error (1).JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 71
  • cockacoeske_error (2).JPG
    cockacoeske_error (2).JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 49
My Terrible Problem [...]
any ideas?

Normally this error indicates a problem with the shader version of the mesh (a broken skinPartition). But unfortunally i am not able to reproduce the error on my pc (tested both lhs in sceneviewer and miranda also in game), so am not sure that this is really the reason for your problems. Btw, your pc uses the shader version of the models?

Nevertheless, as test i stripified the meshes, adjusted the shader names and removed the skinPartitions from the miranda lh. (Using a skinPartition on lhs can cause the described problem.) Could you please test the attached nif (simply replace [of course after backup] the one in SaibotLieh modul)?

Attachments

• miran_2.zip
    507.7 KB · Views: 48
Top Bottom