Saibotlieh's Leaderhead Collection

I don't think it's easy, or even possible to find a hun female leader.
Or do you have someone in mind?

I do not mean a special one, I meant a more general model which could be used for anyone, like for example Saibothliehs Mongol Female leader. In facts, I would use Ildico, the second wife of Attila, which is known as Kriemhild in the Niebelung tale. I am sorry, there is no english wikipedia entry for her. She wasn't really a leader, but for me it would be okay.

Actually Ildikó is a quite popular name in Hungary, even in these days.
So I'm quite familiar with it ;) and also the legends connected to it.
Yeah, I don't think she is suited as a leader in Civ terms, but of course it might work if someone really want to have a female leader for the Huns.

I am sorry, I did not see your location. :blush: Of course you know about her.

Do you think there is a chance that you will do new leaderheads in near future? I could use a hun female leader or a holy roman female leader.
Don't have any plans in that direction, but I might be able modify one of my unfished leaders to fit to the Holy Roman Empire. Don't see any possibility for a hun leader at the moment though.

Do you have already some images in mind how the leader for the Holy Romans should (more or less) look like?

I planned to use Theophanu, Empress Regent for Otto III from 985 to 991. Unfortunately, there are only statues, no coloured pictures, who could give you an idea.
Maybe Adelaide of Italy (regent after Tehophanu from 991 till 995) may give you an idea how a holy roman empress looks like.

Thank you, Saibothlieh! She looks good, I will test her soon, to see how she acts ingame.

Hello SaibotLieh, I don't know if you're still in LH-business (I hope so, any plans for future LHs?)
I was playing Final Frontier today and I noticed how there was not one female leader of the factions, so I added one. (you would think that that gender equality would improve in the far future, not completely disappear :lol:). I already knew about your Miranda Lawson Lh and I thought she'd make a fine sci-fi LH for Final Frontier.
Spoiler :

It's remarkable how she is at least 10 times as good-looking as any male leader there.:lol:
Anyway, considering you converted some kind of mesh of a Mass Effect Game to Civ4 format. Would it be possible to do the same thing to other characters of the game? (the more sci-fi leaders the better)Such as Kai Leng, Kasumi Goto or Kaidan Alenko?
Also, would you consider making a Kuvira LH? I thought because a lot of your meshes originate from Asian MMOs (am I not mistaken?), I would be possible to make a LH similiar to her. Here are some pics of her.
Spoiler :

Don't feel forced to do any of these, I would just like to know if it would be possible.:D
I'm already very grateful for all the LHs you have already made.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot1449.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1449.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 473
Hello SaibotLieh, I don't know if you're still in LH-business (I hope so, any plans for future LHs?)
I was playing Final Frontier today and I noticed how there was not one female leader of the factions, so I added one. (you would think that that gender equality would improve in the far future, not completely disappear :lol:). I already knew about your Miranda Lawson Lh and I thought she'd make a fine sci-fi LH for Final Frontier.
Spoiler :

It's remarkable how she is at least 10 times as good-looking as any male leader there.:lol:
Anyway, considering you converted some kind of mesh of a Mass Effect Game to Civ4 format. Would it be possible to do the same thing to other characters of the game? (the more sci-fi leaders the better)Such as Kai Leng, Kasumi Goto or Kaidan Alenko?
Also, would you consider making a Kuvira LH? I thought because a lot of your meshes originate from Asian MMOs (am I not mistaken?), I would be possible to make a LH similiar to her. Here are some pics of her.
Spoiler :

Don't feel forced to do any of these, I would just like to know if it would be possible.:D
I'm already very grateful for all the LHs you have already made.
Hi,

glad you still enjoy the leaderheads. I am not planning to do any new leaderheads at the moment, sorry, but I will keep your requests in mind.

So it is possible to find the other Mass Effect things the same way you did with the Miranda Lawson LH?

So it is possible to find the other Mass Effect things the same way you did with the Miranda Lawson LH?
Sure, cannot remember at the moment how complicated it is to get these models out of the game, but it surely is possible.

Sure, cannot remember at the moment how complicated it is to get these models out of the game, but it surely is possible.
Good to know. Maybe one day...if you want to of course.
Do you have the games installed on your computer? Or do you get the files from somewhere else? How difficult is it exactly to convert and make such a leaderhead? Could I learn how to do it?

Good to know. Maybe one day...if you want to of course.
Do you have the games installed on your computer? Or do you get the files from somewhere else? How difficult is it exactly to convert and make such a leaderhead? Could I learn how to do it?
Don't have the game installed at the moment, no.

Can't remember exactly how I did it, but in the end these are basically the steps to take:

1. Extract the model from the game or get it somewhere from the internet
2. Get the model loaded into Blender
3. Get the model rigged to a leaderhead animation
4. Export the model as nif file and nifswap it into the original leaderhead file
5. Set background and light as wished

All of this can of course be learnt, but it takes a lot of time to google for tutorials, study these tutorials and do many trial and error runs.

That all is a long time ago for me, so I do not know anymore which tutorials I used, sorry. But at least from step 3 onwards the CivFanatics tutorials should be a great help.

Hi, SaibotLieh. I have one question, if I can. You're able to have all kinds of magic ... Have You somewhere in the archives scouth with the ability to build roads ?

Hi, SaibotLieh. I have one question, if I can. You're able to have all kinds of magic ... Have You somewhere in the archives scouth with the ability to build roads ?
Haven't tested this in-game, but it should work. Will need all the non-included scout files.

Attachments

• Scouts_Roads.zip
    118.9 KB · Views: 147
Thanks for the info, I'll do some searching and so and if that doesn't get anywhere I'll just wait if you ever want to do it.
Thanks, anyway. :D
EDIT:So I got a mesh into Blender, how do proceed now? It's none of the above suggestions, but I stumbled upon this.
Spoiler Anakin Skywalker :

I can handle it (I think), even if it's long work. :) I tried looking for tutorials here but I can't find any. It will probably be blood, sweat and tears, but if I succeed, it'll be worth it (I hope).
Also, I succeeded in finding .obj files for all of the Mass Effect characters (except Kasumi Goto), if you ever feel like making LHs again, you can ask me any time for the files.
Spoiler Kai Leng :

Attachments

• Anakin.png
    Anakin.png
    487.9 KB · Views: 437
  • Kai_Leng.jpg
    Kai_Leng.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 399
Top Bottom