Saints and Sinners Mini-Expansion

Update: Problems with player scores sometimes incrementing too fast confirmed. Not sure on the source of the bug yet, but will begin looking for a way to fix it. Thanks for reporting this issue. Please continue to point out any other problems you might run into.

Edit again: Not sure there's a problem now. I've run the game continuously and compared it to the regular BTS 3.13 and am not seeing a large score gap (altho there are elemtns about how score is getting calculated in the main game that leave me puzzled). Please send me screenshots/details showing score aberrations if you can capture them.

-isau

This sounds really great :) But how does it work with modular leaders and civs? And how hard is it to merge with other mods?

Great work :D

Will try, thanks.

I love this mod I think it is very well done.

Only one comment to make, Washington is pampered? That doesn't seem to fit him very well, since he was like Alexander the Great in that he lived with his men, ate what they ate, etc. Wouldn't he be more like an Idealist, or maybe fatalistic, (he complained to congress a lot saying how bad everything was). Sorry I have been researching Washington for my thesis and it doesn't seem to fit him. Just FYI. :cool:

I am playing the mod a totally loving the negative traits!

Update: Problems with player scores sometimes incrementing too fast confirmed. Not sure on the source of the bug yet, but will begin looking for a way to fix it. Thanks for reporting this issue. Please continue to point out any other problems you might run into.

In the Moonsong mod, there were huge score increases dependant on the number of plots capable of food production. Perhaps the trait that gives + :food: to the cities of an empire bugs things here?

Hey guys,

Good news! Project is not dead. I've just been crazy with work lately.

I have made changes to some of the traits. Still plodding through the victories--Conspiracy is about 50% done. Screw the People has been more elusive and may be delayed till a later release.

Thanks for the encouragement and keep a lookout. I expect to upload another version of the mod soon.

I've been looking forward to this...I still play the pre-alpha version...

Sounds good...Good work!

Couple of new screenshots from the testing floor:

Picture showing revisions to Protective and Brutal traits, and the new Maverick trait:

Conspiracy victory conditions displayed on the Victory screen:

Spy attempting to embed a secret society:

I'm not sure when the next release will be available. The test version has at least stopped crashing to the desk top and save games actually reload--yay! But there are some game play issues I need to hash out a little better. Namely, working out logic on what should happen when a rival siezes the city your secret society is based in. Little things like this sound trivial but require a lot of re-coding in some cases.

BTW, I've done some pre-lim work on the Screw the People Victory and it may find its way into the next release as well. No promises just yet but I'll see what I can do. If nothing else I may release with the Screw the People variabels already in play so save games between versions at least work.

-Isau

Top Bottom