Same Civ (Not Leader) Choice - Please Give Input

Sullla

Patrician Roman Dictator
Team 4, with the voting having wrapped up in each forum, I can let you know that no other team has picked Victoria as their leader. However, one of the teams has picked Elizabeth, also of the English. Given your "no duplicates" stance, I wanted to give you the option of selecting one of your other choices, if you don't like sharing a civilization with another team. Your top 5 list was:

1) Victoria
2) Pacal (picked by a third team)
3) Joao
4) Justinian
5) Gandhi

You can keep Victoria, so don't feel obligated to change by any means. But you do have the option of doing so. My guess is that you'll probably be happy going with Victoria... just want to make sure of that, however. :)

Thanks Sullla.

So it's down to Victoria or João then. Could everyone please go over to this thread and cast a vote?

Alright, we are decided. João it is. Sullla, thanks for waiting. :)

Thanks. :)

In response to why I asked for a decision today, it's to get the game moving quickly. I fully intend to make the map tonight, and get the Demogame launched by the beginning of next week. I also think that 24 hours to pick between two options (coming on top of a previous 5-day discussion period) should be plenty of time to come to a decision on the final leader.

There is no point in having deadlines if the teams don't adhere to them. I have been in involved in two other Demogames where the organizers paid little attention to self-imposed deadlines. One game took 3 months to get started, the other took 5 months to launch. If I'm pushing you, it's because I intend to get this game launched in a sensible time frame, while interest level is high, and minimize unnecessary delays. You don't have to agree, but that's the rationale behind it. :king:

And we sure do appreaciate it! :thanx:

Thanks to you too; I know it's not an easy task organizing all this and you have been quite patient with our team at least. Great to hear the plan to get started soon, I'm sure everyone's excited, but in the meantime one bit of advice: enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Top Bottom