Same civs every game

GlobularFoody

Warlord
They really need to add more Civs to the game, it's really boring having the exact same ones every game on a standard sized map. I hope leaving out obvious choices like England and the UK or Germany wasn't for DLC, they could easily patch those in. Even an alien civ wouldn't be out of the question.

Moderator Action: Moved to Ideas & Suggestions

I want them to add more variation in the civs. They feel the same.

This.

More civs are not gonna fix the problem that you might as well have one civ in this game. Another ten of these nondistinct civ is not gonna love anything, smac had eight civs only ( pre expansion) and it was awesome because they were so different.

As annoying as Montezuma got in CiV (go simmey-garkon yourself, Monty), he did add a certain flavor. The AI's in BE tend to be fairly passive, I've found (with the exception of my last game with ARC and Africa declaring war early and never negotiating, which was weird). Having one ego-maniac who just wants to mess things up would be interesting. (KHAN!!!)

And on the other end of the spectrum, the Star-Children Alliance would be an interesting faction - all hippies that came here to get away from the evil corporations and build a life of peace and love. Give them +2 health per city, but with a big trade penalty, since they aren't very good at getting paid for their contribution.

Then put ARC next to them and watch the sparks fly.

And on the other end of the spectrum, the Star-Children Alliance would be an interesting faction - all hippies that came here to get away from the evil corporations and build a life of peace and love. Give them +2 health per city, but with a big trade penalty, since they aren't very good at getting paid for their contribution.

Then put ARC next to them and watch the sparks fly.

Fiaxis no longer believes in giving penalties to anyone for anything.

Top Bottom