1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Samhain - why?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by PotatoOverdose, Jan 30, 2009.

?

Do you think Samhain should be cut from the mod?

1. Yes, Samhain is worthless clutter that does nothing but hinder the AI!

30 vote(s)
    21.9%
  2. No, Samhain has a deep significance for the mod, and the op is a fool to suggest this.

50 vote(s)
    36.5%
  3. I like pie.

57 vote(s)
    41.6%
  1. blacknight

blacknight Chieftain

^ What he said! :goodjob:

2. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Pie is good.

I'm thinking that Mokka's Cauldron should really become a piece of equipment, which can only enter the game as a promotion that Mokka's should have. It could be nice if it could have a similar effect and raise units defeated by the unit that has the promotion.

I'm thinking that there should be a spell to capture Frostlings, probably either as an Ice spell, an Illian-only Ice spell, or a Priest of Winter spell.

While it could be nice to have Frostlings be capturable by Winterborn units, it would be rather hard to implement (it could be done via python or in xml by moving all frostlings to a new unitcombat and using the mechanic used for Subdue Animal/Subdue Beast/Boarding), but I don't really think that is all that thematically appropriate.

3. civ_king

civ_king Deus Caritas Est

I like pie...

I wish that the frostlings were a separate faction and had always peace with the Illians. then it would be nice.