Sana05 - RAR sacrifice

sanabas

Psycho Bunny
Hall of Fame Staff
*Edit*OK, I can change the title, and we can plan here. This thread is now for recruiting cult members SG players. All C3C games will be in 1.22, all RaR games will be in 1.04 prebeta until something better appears. 1.04 prebeta patch can be found at http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=2687194&postcount=65 for those interested. RaR itself can be found in the modpacks forum, if anyone needs a link say so and I'll find one. If you want to sign up to a game, just say so.*/edit*

Idea shamelessly stolen from LK. Our goal is to win by 25k, our 25k city will build no culture buildings except for the theocracy-specific ones. I'll remember the actual names as soon as I open up a game and check them. Blood cult and something else that gives us free units that enslave to temple virgins. I think. Foreign workers may do nothing except wait to be sacrificed. We'll become a theocracy ASAP, and stay there for the rest of the game. No GLibs, and no monasticism to make our sacrificial altars expire.

Version: RAR 1.04
Map: random pangea
Barbs: probably off
Civ: TBD
Difficulty: DG or Deity, depending on roster
Requirements: Ability to win C3C DG, familiar with RAR, including at least an emperor win.

Roster:

sanabas
open slot
open slot
open slot
open slot

sanabas said:
Idea shamelessly stolen from LK.
:nono: :nono: :nono:

sanabas said:
We'll become a theocracy ASAP, and stay there for the rest of the game.

Roster:

sanabas
LKendter (with the provision the civ MUST be commercial. Theocracy has horrid corruption and needs some counterbalance.
open slot
open slot
open slot

Lesson from the 25K games I did:
1) Avoid culture as much as possible in your other cities. 25K is 1/2 way to 50K due to the to low limit in RaR.
2) Avoid wonders with free culture buildings above all.
3) The 25K cities will be challenged for happiness. Avoid a slave market there or the city will be useless at larger sizes.

Yeah, the 50k limit was a definite problem. Hopefully that will be counterbalanced a bit by the double culture for theocracy sacrifices. No probs with COM being a required trait either.

I am already over my legal limit so I will have to lurk, or wait a while to join.

Disenfrancised said:
I'd play but DG is a good bit above my current level, entering lurk mode...

I don't want to play anything less the DG. I am being to suspect this one is a lost cause...

I wouldn't say that it is a lost cause, but maybe a back burner for a week or 2. I need to let a few games finish, then I can/will play.

I want to play deity for this, certainly no lower than DG. If there's no more signups soon I'll wait and bump it again once Romeo can play.

:bump:

Not quite a year, so let's see if anyone is interested. Let's start Sana05 anyway, whether it be RaR, C3C, Deity variant, Emperor training, or something in between.

lurker's comment: good luck Sanabas and the crazy bunch that joins you. ;)
Also, welcome back to the Civ3 SG forum. We desperately need your kind back here. :thumbsup:

good to see you back, mate.
and LK in the game as well...hmm sounds like good old C3C days. I had to reinstall my computer long time ago for an upgrade and RaR is totally wiped off my harddisc. Si, if you can't find 5 players, I will install and happy to play as well (provided someone tells me again how to install this 1.03 version)

:salute:

Any civ, any variant, any diff, I'll trust you on this ;)

It's 1.04, which is 1.02 + DocT home patch. I'll find the link and give it to you; I take it you know your way around for 1.02.

Hello there, I guess I'm back to civ stuff :) I was playing Championship Manager and going outside playing streetball that I forgot about Civ , lol should I be punished :D

well, to play RaR should I've 1.02 version besides the 1.04 prebeta ? if so then where can I get it ? please link it here or PM me

EDIT : nevermind I found it , thanks anyway !

Top Bottom