Satisfying GOTW

Manock

Chieftain
Dont want to post in the subforum so dont tell me I dont belong here. I get enough of that all day long.

My win loss record is 2-22. I completely suck at this game. So I just gotta talk about my second win on Dec 6 GOTW.

I totally enjoyed eliminating Shaka, and Montezuma after 22 straight games of being constantly threatened by these guys. You guys can just bite me.

Cleopatra whined her way through the whole game with only two cities whom I just ignored.

The Japanese who routinely jackrabbit ahead on techs whom I usually never even know theyre in the game until half way though because theyre hiding, and whom Ive spent at least an excruciating hour total time watching them launch space ship parts got nuked & invaded for the final dom win.

It just doesnt get any better than this. Went from somewhere around 1400th to 27th ranking. I rock. And none of this playing over & over again to increase my score. First time my friends - first time.

Well gotta go. Want to go spend some of this I Am A God capital on something female. See you, & I dont care if you beat me in multiplayer.

Manock

Top Bottom