1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Satsui's Mod

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Modpacks' started by satsui, Apr 22, 2012.

1. satsui

satsui Chieftain

[Download Here]

Satsui's Mod is a pack featuring mods hand-picked by me. These mods balance the AI, add some new features, enhance the UI, and change some of the gameplay including the technology branches. The mods included in this patch are the following:

I tested it pretty thoroughly and haven't run into any problems yet. I'm open to suggestions and any changes.

Version History:
    Spoiler :

v1.0
    • First release!

Installation Instructions
    Spoiler :

1. Extract the zip file into your \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS folder.
    2. Run Civilization V
    3. Click Mods
    4. Find Satsui's Mod and click the check mark to the right side
    5. Play the game!

Attached Files:

2. Regul

Regul Chieftain

Hey, nice compilation...i'll subscribe and give it a try. ;)

EDIT:

Well, working fine for me...even in combination with other mods like 'Building makes fun' and others. I like the compilation, even the emigration pack...but i'll learn to handle it. :)

3. satsui

satsui Chieftain

Thanks, I appreciate it.