1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Saturday August 30

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall MP' started by Jet, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Jet

Jet No, no, please. Please.

Tomorrow's out for me. Maybe Monday, will try to post when I know.

2. Úmarth

Úmarth Megalomaniac

I didn't think the game would last so long! I can do monday, and I promise I won't mysteriously disappear half way through this time :blush:

3. Jet

I can play tomorrow..

4. AnotherPacifist

AnotherPacifist Deity

If there are no big surprises at work (and I should know by 10am) I should have the day off and can play around 10-11am Eastern time. If I have to go to work then I won't be back till 6pm.

5. Jet

I'll check in at 10.

6. Jet

I'm camping the thread, let us know (I don't want to wait in the lobby because I want to play single player :))

7. AnotherPacifist

AnotherPacifist Deity

I'm there right now

8. AnotherPacifist

AnotherPacifist Deity

So I won the game in the mid 1940's with a spaceship.
    Jet--who must be one of the best player I've seen, having catapulted Arabia into the 2nd largest empire by eliminating a strong Turkey--declares jihad on me after I launch. (and actually changed my state religion to Islam, but I was in free religion, so no luck there). Thankfully, I have mechanized infantry and modern armor, otherwise I would have died with his hundreds of troops all attacking Helsingfor. He could have easily attacked Britain and conquered it because I still have stone age warriors there.:lol: I appropriately launched about 8 nukes. Then Spain and France and all her vassals (America, Portugal, Japan, Khmer) declared war and they were nuked also. I did make peace with everybody except Japan (who must have broken off).

Things could have been really different if Jet decided to keep his 2 settlers and went for guilds/optics for America first...