Saturday November 15 5:00 EDT

52% land area. :)

So we'll most likely win when the Mayan borders pop?

Still, it might be fun to pounce Churchill

I can't see from the screenies where the current borders are, although I can just make out the number of resistance turns on the cities. Any chance of a screenie with current borders and next to end resistance cities with number of turns to give us a countdown to victory?

We have 52.24% and we need 60%. According to our demographics screen we have 466 land tiles so I figure we need another 69 tiles to win the game. That’s an approximation, one calculation uses coastal tiles the other doesn’t and I can't remember which right now.

If we stop research and put everything into culture we get almost 20 tiles from border expansion in the next 4 turns. In that time one of our conquered cities will settle down and expand to giving another 20 tiles. There is no chance of getting a great artist in the time we have left so we just have to wait for unrest to end.

Revolting cities will become productive in: 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 turns.

Victory in 8 turns or less. Probably enough time to stomp Churchill if you really wanted to but it would take a while to play and mean no quick congratulatory online hurrah session.

So we can kill AI Churchill or party in the CFC chatroom. For the later I’d figure I can be online Friday around 10 PM (aka Saturday at 7AM GMT). If you want to attend and that time is no good please post something better and I’ll see what I can do. Also I invite any other interested person to play the final TC, this really isn’t going to be the best week for me.

I would like to know when this TC will be scheduled; I am going to really try to be there for the end with all I have missed.

Well how does Friday at 10 PM in Alaska (aka Saturday at 7AM GMT) work out for you?

Well how does Friday at 10 PM in Alaska (aka Saturday at 7AM GMT) work out for you?
I'll be working at the time :(.

Well I may or may not have a reliable connection until thanksgiving day, I'll periodically try to check if a date has been decided upon.

I'll play in about 15 minutes. Starting new thread too.

Top Bottom