Saves of modded games crash the game

the100thballoon

Emperor
I can install and load mods no problem, but, if I save a game and try to reload it later, it crashes the game. I can save/load non-modded games no problem.

Anyone having this problem, too?

not exactly, but when using a mod (any of them), and I go to save my game, none of my old save games show up, even ones that are for that particular mod. If I enter in the same exact name as another game that is not showing up, it overwrites it without asking permission. Odd because usually when I save a game, I just click on the old one, save and I'm done, now I have to remember what its called to continue overwriting the same save game. Its weird, cause if I go to Load a game, they all show up.

not exactly, but when using a mod (any of them), and I go to save my game, none of my old save games show up, even ones that are for that particular mod. If I enter in the same exact name as another game that is not showing up, it overwrites it without asking permission. Odd because usually when I save a game, I just click on the old one, save and I'm done, now I have to remember what its called to continue overwriting the same save game. Its weird, cause if I go to Load a game, they all show up.
That is happening to me, too. I can see them when I click load but not when Im trying to save.

Actually, I have a converted Civ IV map (into Civ V style) that crashes on turn 2 everytime...

I guess the tuner(?) should be running to see what the problem is???

Top Bottom