Saving the Nation of Iron: KISS and Iroqi Invasion

KISS have moved a stack in, i bombarded 2 of their muskets down to 1 and 2 hp, saved the immortals to attack next turn after they've impaled themselves on pikes.

had a picture but dunno whats happened to it.

Well i think this may be the last turn i ever play for TNT, KISS's stack is mightily impressive.

I bombarded it a bit but my trebs did a big pile of nothing.

KISS battle logs said:
treb bombards reg musket-fails
treb bombards reg musket- fails
treb bombards reg musket- fails
treb bombards reg musket- loses 1hp
treb bombards vet musket (2/4)-loses 1 hp
treb bombards vet MI-loses 1 hp

Well there ya go, was initially fun to play with you all but gradually got worse as everyone started vanishing.

fun playing with you too, BCLG. :) if this is our last turn, i can only say there are very few regrets i have for this game. perhaps the only big mistake we made was attacking D'Nuts backing in the early turns of the game. we never seemed to recover from that.

We have 16 units in the defending stack and they have 17 attacking units so there is the tiniest of chances we will be around in a few days.

Thank you for sticking around and playing even when it seems no one is here.:goodjob: I've been watching every turn, and would have done and said something if there was something I could have done that was worthwhile to say.

It was a short ride for me, but defeniltly worth it.

Through Our final hour the Traditori will die with honor!

Weeeeeeeeeeeell we're not dead!!!

KISS battle logs said:
T160
KISS vs TNT at Dancing Banana
Battle Log

Bombardment

Cannon - vPike -1
Cannon - vPike -1
Cannon - vPike -1
Cannon - missed
Cannon - vPike -1
Cannon - missed
Cannon - vPike -1
Cannon - vPike -1
Cannon - missed
Cannon - missed

Flyin' Elvis (mace) vs vPike - Elvis takes a treb hit -1 and kills pike with no further damage.
Bruce Lee (mace) vs vPike - Bruce takes a treb hit -1, takes -2 off the pike but dies.
Vet Longbow vs vPike - Longbow takes a treb hit -1, and dies pike crippled (1/4)
Vet Longbow vs vPike - Longbow takes a treb hit -1, kills pike, longbow crippled (1/4)
Vet Longbow vs vPike - longbow takes a treb hit and dies, pike healthy (4/4)
Vet Longbow vs vPike - Longbow takes a treb hit and dies, pike crippled (1/4)
Vet Longbow vs wounded ePIke (4/5) - No treb fire, longbow wounded (1/4), pike dead.
Mad Max vs healthy eImmortal - No treb fire, Immortal crippled (1/5) Mad Max dead.
Vet Longbow vs rPike - Longbow wounded (2/4), pike dead.
Vet Longbow vs rPike - Longbow dead, pike unhurt (3/3)
Vet Longbow vs rPike - Longbow dead, pike wounded but brevetted (3/4)
MDI Stepchild vs now VPike - MDI Stepchild critically hurt (2/4), pike dead.
Vet Longbow vs wounded vPike (3/4) - Pike dead, longbow healthy (4/4)
Vet Longbow vs wounded vPike (3/4) - Pike dead, longbow wounded (3/4)
Vet Longbow vs wounded vPike (3/4) - Longbow dead, pike takes no further casualties (3/4)
Vet Mace vs wounded vPike (3/4) - Pike dead, mace unhurt (4/4)

Battle ends with a wounded vPike showing in the defense of Dancing Banana.

Just going in game to see whats going on.

our battle logs said:
treb bombards vet musket loses 1hp
treb bombards vet musket (3/4) loses 1 hp
treb bombards reg musket (2/3) no damage
treb bombards reg musket (2/3) no damage
treb bombards reg musket (2/3) loses 1hp
treb bombards vet musket (2/4) loses 1hp
vet celt killer attacks vet MI is bombarded loses 1hp- vet MI meets his maker

We have 5 pikes in the capital, 3 immortals and 6 trebs in the capital. We were lucky to hold out last time but im not so sure if we can do it again-heres a little picture :)

I offered our remaining gold (44) to MIA as it seems many of you want to join that team afterwards so thought i'd best pave the way.

nice to see us alive for another turn, but it looks like they have pretty good odds to win this turn, and they're also bringing in calvary now...we won't be around for much longer. at least we put up a fight and killed a bunch of Galls before dying. :)

Yep we did kill a lot of them off and have a reasonable chance of killing quite a few more when they next attack.

KISS battle logs said:
T161 Battle Of Dancing Banana

KISS Log

Cannon fire - vPike hit wounded (3/4)
Cannon fire - miss
Cannon fire - miss
Cannon fire - wounded vPike hit hurt (2/4)
Cannon fire - miss
Cannon fire - miss
Cannon fire - miss

vMace (4/4) vs wounded pike (3/4) - treb fire misses pike dies
vLongbow (4/4) vs wounded pike (3/4) - treb hits, bow dies, pike crippled (1/4)
vCav (4/4) vs wounded pike (3/4) - treb hits, pike dies, wounded vCav pulls back (2/4)

Not sure what the situation is and if they've pulled back some of their troops to heal, i'll see next time we have the save but i guess this could mean we're alive for another turn.

our battle logs said:
treb bombards stack-vet MI minus 1
treb bombards stack- one of the MI's minus 1 health
treb bombard fails
treb bombards-flyin elvis minus 1 health
treb bombards vet MI minus 1 health
treb bombards fails

elite immortal attacks eastern sentry mace (3/4) is bombarded loses 1 hp but mace is dead
reg immortal attacks musket (1/3) is bombarded loses nothing, musket dead immortal (2/3)
Celt killer (3/4) attacks vet musket (1/4) is bombarded loses 1, musket dies celt killer (2/4)

I took a picture but it seemed to disappear after i exited to windows, they dont have any full strength troops in the area at all, the best they have are a couple of 3/4 bows, quite a lot of units are in the red.

we have 3 pikes, 3 immortals and 6 trebs in the capital. We've got an immortal being produced in one turn as well.

nutter battle log said:
Battle Log:
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 4/4: Cav retreat 1/4, Pike 2/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 4/4: Cav dies Pike 2/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 4/4: Cav wins 3/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 2/4: Cav dies Pike 2/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 2/4: Cav retreat Pike 2/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 2/4: Cav wins 4/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 2/4: Cav wins 3/4
Cav 4/4 vs Imm 3/4 (unfortfied): Cav wins 4/4
Cav 4/4 vs Imm 2/3 (unfortfied): Cav wins 4/4
MW (HD Squad3) 5/5 vs Imm 2/4 (unfortfied): MW wins 1/5
Capture 5 KISS Treb
Capture 1 TNT Treb

Well i guess thats it over now :( sorry that DB fell to the nutters.

damn, can't believe we lost our last city to D'Nuts. :(

oh well, we certainly put up a fight though. Good game all. c ya all, except BCLG, at MIA. Good luck at KISS BCLG. :)

Good game, we died with honor to the last breath. No puny resignations for us. ;)

From the Ashes, We will rise again!

Top Bottom