Scattered PBEM

Killer A's

Citizen of MSDG
I'm looking for at least 8 players for a PBEM game using the Scattered scenario. This is my first PBEM game so bear with me.

Player 1: Killer A's (Egypt) :egypt:
Player 2: DogBoy (Celts)
Player 3: Isildurs Heir (Random)
Player 4: Nish (Japan)
Player 5: Kevinicus (Romans)
Player 6: FinTom (Scandinavian/Random)
Player 7: Luk (Russian)
Player 8: CivAddict2002 (Random)

Because I'm a father of two small kids I'm not going to require players to keep up a quick pace. 1 turn per day is the minimum though.

At least every civ from civ3 is available. If you have your heart set on one of the new PTW civs I'll see what I can do.

If you do choose one of the new civs please list an old civ backup. You will replace this civ if you're able to use the new civ. If not, you will use the old civ named.

P.S. My email is jbardsleyjr@yahoo.com

I would like to play as well.

Scandinavian if possible, otherwise random .... I will pm you my E-Mail address.

:viking:

Count me in - Russian civ - lukcas@wp.pl

What are the rules of this scenario?

In a nutshell, Scattered doesn't allow settlers but you start with 5 "Scattered" cities. All of the original 16 civs are available (I'm not sure about the 8 new civs). I believe that 16 civs will be represented. Corruption is a concern and building a forbidden palace early is recommended.

So you only have 5 cities?

At the start, yes. But you have to attack to grow.

Wow !!, just found Scattered from download section....

This is going to be very different experience..... refreshing I hope ....

Kevinicus: I need a reply to my last email.

Ya man.

O.K. I'll mail my turn to Isildurs Heir soon, as I am home today. Emailing negotations is encouraged but please wait til you make contact with that player's civ before starting negotiations. Remember 5 cities and no settlers. Please name the saves Scattered PBEM, (The Year).

Top Bottom