1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

SCENARIO: Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by El Justo, Aug 2, 2004.

1. r16

r16 not deity

go up to the link Node60 has provided at OldSotnik's post 10 or 11 posts up at #7729 . The cloud.ru link still works and it has a version 5.0 as it seems . Russian language can confuse people though and it looks like it still needs assembly . Will check if ı have any of the older versions . My thing is that ı collect things from the internet on random impulses , ı have had previously posted in this thread . Meaning ı might have the rar file but ı am yet to play the scenario . That's why Blake00 is a guy you should check while looking for Civ lll things . Before putting them on his site / blog , he game tests them ; he would fix things before posting .

2. r16

r16 not deity

a short search provides nothing in his lists that ı know . Will still check the laptop .

3. vmxa

vmxa Deity Supporter

I could be wrong, but I am fairly sure Blake did post this, with a correction. I remember installing and testing a bit, but I don't have that PC any longer.

4. B-29_Bomber

B-29_Bomber Chieftain

What does this even mean? Who is Node60? What link? Who's OldSotnik?

5. vmxa

vmxa Deity Supporter

All that matters is the post number. Go to to the page before this one and scroll down looking for post 7729.

6. B-29_Bomber

B-29_Bomber Chieftain

Cool.

What do I do with the Afrakaaner Military Acad.zip and the AoI Interface Folder.zip?

7. r16

r16 not deity

ı have the 4.0 version from May 2012 at home . Will have it in the webcafe tomorrow God Willing to upload it on Mediafire . It works superfast as much it says on the tin . Until some moderator guy assembles the 5 version it should be passable enough .

8. B-29_Bomber

B-29_Bomber Chieftain

I've already downloaded 5.0, though.

9. r16

r16 not deity

ı will upload it anyhow , considering there might be those who might want it stored for any reason .

10. r16

r16 not deity

so , version 5 downloaded , 4 uploaded . The .biq file is down the page . Mediafire link will not last long , those interested might take it without delay . As these are old and before self repairing Windows days , a powerful anti virus program will be good to use .

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fbx3dw80st65c10/AoI.zip/file

Attached Files:

11. B-29_Bomber

B-29_Bomber Chieftain

Has anyone thought to port this mod over to a... bigger map?

I have a (potentially unhealthy) compulsion for big, thick, meaty... maps.

I am actually contemplating doing it while using TETurkhan's Test of Time 2.0 Earth Map. And if you're not aware, that's a 362x362 map. That would be 4X THE SIZE OF THE ORIGINAL MAP! I don't know if it would actually work but...

I have a problem. A serious problem. Help me! Make me well again!

Edit: Okay, my initial attempt to apply the assets of AoI to TETurkhan's map was an abject failure. What am I doing wrong?

Edit 2: Okay, it was a... partial success? It ported over the graphical assets but none of the rules changes...

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021