SCENARIO: Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

if it does work post that information on the first page please

it still doesn't work\

indeed i have, also you should make japan a little stronger

el justo you should just post some saves, one with usa, and another with japan

no error message either

now it's saying i'm missing manufacturing pcx

no it didn't work :mad: :cry:

maybe you should use a different map, in fact probably should use a different map

now it's saying i'm missing manufacturing pcx icon also

and how do you attach files any way?

el justo how do you post cenarios on the site?

bigmeat said:
el justo how do you post cenarios on the site?

if it's over 3 MBs you have to PM thunderfall for access to the civfanatics server. you'll need a file transfer program to make it happen.

if it's under 3 MBs (usually just a biq file and no art files) then you can just attach it to your post.

i've been playing around w/ rhye's 180X180 world map w/ hopes that i can get this thing fixed. it's killing me :mad:

maybe a few days or so. all of the art & text files will remain the same. it'll just be a different biq file.

Meta said:
I am getting an error with something about manufacturing-small in the art/tech chooser/icons folder.

It's not there along with manufacturing-large

other users have been having trouble getting the scenario to load properly. however, it's been loading up for me :confused:

the 'manufacturing-sm' (or whatever it was) error is easy to fix.

DL the biq again from the first post (corrected one) or go into the editor, open up Age of Imperialism - 1903, go to Civilization Advances and delete the Ecology tech.

El Justo said:
DL the biq again from the first post (corrected one) or go into the editor, open up Age of Imperialism - 1903, go to Civilization Advances and delete the Ecology tech.

Mine doesn't have ecology.... even after I DLed the one on the front page...

Here is what happens when it loads up a game

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 531
hmm...that seems to be the error everyone else but myself (???) had been getting.

did you click on the "error report" or the "debug"? i've never seen such a message.

i'm working on a completely new biq file for this b/c i just can't figure out what is the problem.

Lackofthought said:
I'm not getting that problem... mine loads completely and then crashes without a message...

this is crazy. if anyone can find an error report i'd appreciate if they could post it or let me know what it is.

hey, why do the japanese have so few troops, i think japan, austria hungary, and greec should have more, austria hungary should have a lot more

bigmeat said:
hey, why do the japanese have so few troops, i think japan, austria hungary, and greec should have more, austria hungary should have a lot more

all of the factions have few troops to start so that the scenario doesn't take forever to load.

did you discover this in the editor or did you get it running?

Top Bottom