SCENARIO: Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

ah, I see. I just kind of freaked out because in earlier debug shots I'd seen units on top of cities and this was different. I like the new cities though, nice alternative to the firaxis ones.

Just curious, what was the city maker's idea with the Plague animation? Was it supposed to be smoke coming from the city or something?

GlobalOppressor said:
Just curious, what was the city maker's idea with the Plague animation? Was it supposed to be smoke coming from the city or something?
Right. Little puffs of smoke from a industrial stack to be exact.

well - Kyriakos (aka varwnos) is the man to answer that question regarding the plague anim (smoke puffs). as it now stands, there's no 'puffs'. however, if he gets it done in time (ie a few days), i'd absolutely include it in the new upload. if not, then i'd 'patch' it when he finally got it done. but i don't want it to seem like i'm pressuring good 'ole varwnos to gett'er done. i'm not. it's jsut that if it's done in time then i will include it. if not, i will add it on later :)

I just read through this entire thread and i cant wait for this scenario. I recently installed civ3 again as I never really gave it a go and this scenario was the first game I played. Keep up the good work

Narn said:
I just read through this entire thread and i cant wait for this scenario. I recently installed civ3 again as I never really gave it a go and this scenario was the first game I played. Keep up the good work
hi Narn. thanks for the nice words :) and that's quite a task reading through the whole thread like that! :goodjob:

hang in there though - the new version is almost there :)

Hi there! One thing I picked up from the thread was you used the word 'mate' several times. As in 'thanks mate' kind of reply. Just wondering are you English or Aussie. Its just I never heard an American use that phrase before!

Narn said:
Hi there! One thing I picked up from the thread was you used the word 'mate' several times. As in 'thanks mate' kind of reply. Just wondering are you English or Aussie. Its just I never heard an American use that phrase before!
heh - no, i'm a Yank :p i like to mix up the words a little i guess :)

We need the scenario El Justo!
Cant you just not sleep or eat for a few days???

eddfire3 said:
We need the scenario El Justo!
Cant you just not sleep or eat for a few days???

An interesting proposal...

Or we can sleep for several days, than the waiting will not seem as long....

heh - you guys! :D

hang in there 'fellas. there's been a technical glitch that we're trying to overcome. i know it seems like forever before this is ready but we're trying our best :) and trust me, once it's ready, it won't disappoint - i promise!

Alright so i have ants in my pants...
El J, do you think there is any possibility of a release before the weekend?
Everything looks awsome bro!

i think we should drop the harrassing...

pe patient my dear, the release is near.....

Top Bottom