Scenario Baltic in 1200 year AD

Latvian "Hound"

Chieftain
I'm making Scenario Baltic in 1200 year AD. Its a scen about time when German Crusaders invaded Baltic tribes to astablish Christian religy and destroy ancient religys its almoust half-way finished but I need some help from you.
1) I need that somevone would find map of tribes and citys, villages of Liethuania, Estonia, Russia (Pleskava) & (Europe part), Germany, Poland, Prusia and Sweden. I only have great map from book just of Latvia territory.
2)I need that somevone would create Latvian warriors heres pics of them

Attachments

• lacplesis.jpeg
    lacplesis.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 150
Welcome to CFC !

Your scenario seems like a good idea.
Can you post screenshots of your map ?

About the unit you request have you checked in the unit forum if something could fit ? Form the pictures you have shown these warriors don't look to wear anything specific (or do they ?) so it might be hard to get someone to actually make such a unit.
Kinboat did some Belgian units that could be useful...

Some crash ocuraded uess it was too big on size here shoud be Minimap

Attachments

• untitled-10.png
    untitled-10.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 130
Guess need to work on General look but thats just maine forms. I couted that in this map will be 10-14 tribes with theyre citys just in Latvia 5 tribes.
LouLong maybe I can use your map but there 1 things I would like to know Is it possible that import to your map Rules that I maked for this one.

THX now I got all that I need for Germany even founded some Priests.
Your realy helping me out alot! THX.
I woundered did you created thous Egyptian Spearmans if you modified his clothes and shield it would be great because they are moving perfectly just as needed.

Still need suitable map from begining of 13 century around region of Baltic you can see map of region that I need in upper Replys (tribes and they villages) as well as German citys and other.

BTW in this scenario will be 15 civs
1) Kursi
2) Libiesi
3) Latgali
4) Zemgali
5) Seli
6) Zhemaiti
7) Liethuanians
8) Pleskavs
9) Slavs
10) Estonians
11) Sweden tribes
12) Prussian
13) Germans
14) maybe some Northern Norwey tribes
15) maybe even part of Somugrs

Below is newer map of this part

NEEDING
1)Real map of this regions citys .and tribes in the end 12century and begining of 13century
2)Need latvian warrior picture in upper part of thread

Below is newer map of this part

NEEDING
1)Real map of this regions citys .and tribes in the end 12century and begining of 13century
2)Need latvian warrior picture in upper part of thread

Attachments

• untitled-2.png
    untitled-2.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 98
Shouldn't Denmark be in too? Afterall we did conquer Estonia, and later handed it over to the Teutons.

:confused: I replied yesterday but the post does not show !!

Anyway, I said I would tend to agree with my Yoda Jedi Master about Denmark albeit you can prefer to focus only on the Balt people then it would indeed make the map too big.

About my spearman, sorry but now :
1/ it is not that great
2/ to modify along your will would take a very long time with probably poor results
3/ I already have a long list of projects

If you can find other pictures and especially if they show specific clothes or weapons you might post a separate unit request that might attract some real creator's attention.

Now these might be useful to you (if you don't have them already):

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=881784#post881784
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=914853#post914853
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65822

There is also a Germanic "barbaric" spearman by Kinboat you might find useful, just cannot find the link at the moment.

Youre right about Denmark but than I better use your map.
Yoda Power have you got some REAL map of Denmark or maybe you can find it somewheres because of this region the territory and citys maps is very poor.

Top Bottom