Scenario Barbarian Spawning

sillsworth

Warlord
I've been working on a custom multiplayer map, and I've had to place everything down. City-states, ruins, barb encampments. The only issue is, after you destroy these encampments, more do not spawn. I have clearly seen in numerous scenarios that this is not the case (I played Empire of the Smoky Skies, and barbarian encampments popped up I'm sure of it).
I would like barbarians to keep appearing over the ages, and for encampments to appear as well. However, I have no idea how to make this dream a reality. The scenario editor does not have any option for this (I have enabled barbarians). What am I doing wrong? Does anyone know a way to keep barbs spawning?

There is one ridiculous problem - if some civ or CS has Team 22, barbarians don't spawn (they are team 22 :rollereyes:

Don't worry. Simply make sure than no civ/CS has Team 22 but other numbers, and barbarians will spawn :)

There is one ridiculous problem - if some civ or CS has Team 22, barbarians don't spawn (they are team 22 :rollereyes:

Don't worry. Simply make sure than no civ/CS has Team 22 but other numbers, and barbarians will spawn :)

Thank you, once I can get to a computer I will do this immediately. So relived that there's a way to do it.
In hindsight the World Editor should really account for that.

OKAY: Krajzen, it did not work. I set all city-states to teams 23 - 46 (24 city-states), but barb encampments still will not spawn.
Spoiler :

This occurred. It skips over 22 and I have no way of creating 22 without a city-state or civ. What do I do?

This is crazy, for me this solution worked perfectly O_o

Edit
Check PM, you don't have to 'create' team 22

I've attached the scenario below. Don't share it, I need it for a roleplay game I'm doing with others on this forum, and I'd hate for the shape of the world to be revealed to them.

Let's hope this will shed light onto my situation. This is really bugging me out, I've tried everything.

View attachment Restart.Civ5Map

Top Bottom