Scenario crash at loading

Noyyau

Privateer Captain
I made this scenario in WB, then changed various stuff in the file itself (opened with text editor).

The last time I changed something, however, I must have made some grave mistake, because now everytime I try to load this scenario (single player - custom scenario) the game crashes without any warning during the loading phase (it's really quick, as soon as the usual loading screen appears).
Other scenarios (the ones that come with the mod) load fine and I can play them.

I tried to check if I made some formatting mistakes, but I couldn't find any.

I also turned on logging and had a look at the logs (in the My Games\Beyond the Sword\Logs folder) but I have no idea what they mean.

Here's the dump file and the scenario, if anyone can point at what might be the issue, I'd be really grateful.

UPDATE

So I seem to have solved my problem, which, as far as I can tell, consisted in there being a Tribal Village on a tile which was also the Starting Location for a civilization (I had moved the start points from their original locations, and had not noticed the hut).

Improvement deleted, the scenario now works.

Huh, I didn't know that could cause a problem in a Scenario... Good to know for a heads-up in the future though! :D

Top Bottom