[Scenario] Earth - 1936

Ok. It seems like i just forgot to add the text to the Suez to US line of the script. Appears to be working now.

On an unrelated balancing note, Russia needs something along the lines of 4-6 more manufactures, preferably east of Kiev and Moscow, and a ton of more population to assist in emergency building.

What Ilshur mentions would make a nice USSR only project, as the thousands kilometers of railways that were build (with a grievous human cost) towards the east.

Re: Russia; Magnitogorsk should exist on the map: it was constructed in 1935 (IIRC) and was a major source of steel throughout the war.

Re Japan 1936-1945: There seems to be some serious issue with the scripts.

1) The three Japanese units that appear in the south near Hong Kong behave very peculiar, ignoring orders, meandering about, doing their own thing. They do this until they have been landed at the jungle square jutting into the ocean.
2) Once the USSR declares war on Japan in 1937, the game crashes very soon thereafter (after Russian second move). It would appear it is expecting to spawn something or some other consequence, but because there is a human player, it baulks.

As Japan

What can I say...Everyone hates the Poles.

Image shows General Kai-Shek's last unit (Panzer) fighting alongside the Soviets to defeat Poland. Poland is also at war with Germany, and France.

Some of these logical chains and consequencies may need some scrutiny.

Berlin doesnt have a palace. So there's no Capital for germany and no money from traderoutes.

I played this szenario as GB and noticed that just one turn after the annexion of Austria the Germans also annex Prague and I become ally of Poland.It is March, 20 1938 but the Germans captured Prague at march 1939 not 1938.This event belongs one year later.I also wonder why my troops may go through Germany...I don't think they would have welcome British troops:trouble:

As Japan

What can I say...Everyone hates the Poles.

Image shows General Kai-Shek's last unit (Panzer) fighting alongside the Soviets to defeat Poland. Poland is also at war with Germany, and France.

Some of these logical chains and consequencies may need some scrutiny.

Sorry for the offtop, but I feel strange...

In map 1936 earth :-
1. When playing as germany, there is no city cnnection established even when all the cities are connected to berlin AND there is no star denoting the capital on berlin.
IS THIS A BUG OR INTENTIONAL.
2.When playing as italy, I mistakenly restricted embarkation for all, the game continued for long , till i realised Japan was not able to attack China. So I restarted , this time enabling embarkation and the game crashed processing first turn. I tried this many times but same result.

data file v4.0
mod v3.7b

berlin is not named capital and hence no city connections and low economy...
Is it a bug or intentional....

data file v4.0
mod v3.7:(
sorry saw the reason later
but anyway it is difficult to maintain economy

as soon I enable AI embarkation, the game crashes after first turn, whereas without embarkation it goes on endlessly.

Enjoyed playing as japan as I had no fear of anyone capturing my islands, freeing my hand for aggresion.

datafiles v4.0
mod v3.7

Game is crashing on trn 141 when allies dow italy....
[464288.313] RedMain: -------------------------------------
[464288.313] RedMain: Forced Diplomacy : looking for Minor civilizations Declaration of War...
[464289.125] RedMain: - Australia (ID 58) has declared war against Benito Mussolini (ID 14)
[464289.938] RedMain: - Canada (ID 57) has declared war against Benito Mussolini (ID 14)
[464290.750] RedMain: - New Zealand (ID 36) has declared war against Benito Mussolini (ID 14)
[464291.594] RedMain: - South Africa (ID 33) has declared war against Benito Mussolini (ID 14)
[464292.406] RedMain: - Denmark (ID 4) has declared war against Benito Mussolini (ID 14)
[464293.219] RedMain: - Norway (ID 1) has declared war against Benito Mussolini (ID 14)
[464293.219] RedMain: - WARNING : Declare War called for a dead civ, skipping...
[464293.219] RedMain: - Poland (ID 0) has declared war against Benito Mussolini (ID 14)
[464293.219] RedMain: -------------------------------------
[464293.219] RedMain: Forced Diplomacy : looking for Major relationship...

plz loook to it;)

I see this map is a 4GB RAM/quadcore CPU. Would this map run good on 4GB/Duo? saddly, I cannot get my hands on a quadcore CPU for hte next few months.

I can't embark land units. why?

If you didn't limit embarkation, it may just be because you aren't near a city with a harbor. ^~^

This map is so beautiful, and works fine on my computer (100+ turns.) I am just trying to piece together some of the aging scripts in it so I can play it historically now ^~^

Version 44, just change it so you can play the old maps. On steam I believe Gedemon has a walkthrough on how to do that. If it crashes show me a lua and I can probably figure it out, as I've spent most my time fixing this.

As for not letting you load or save, make sure you don't have any conflicting mods and have the data files updated. You may have to manually deactivate DLC (BNW/G&K) if they are not doing so automatically.

Top Bottom