[Scenario] North America/Europe 1940

I downloaded v5 and added it to R.E.D. WWII, but now everytime a try to pick a scenario it gives me an error saying: unable to load texture (...) and it proceeds to give me about 20 or so of these errors. Did I do something wrong? I tried deleting the enitre mod and replacing it with just v39 and v5 but this didn't work. I'm not that good with this kind of stuff so bare with me here. Appreciate your help.

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed the problem!

A small showcase of the latest update

Free Polish Navy
Spoiler :

Operation Silver Fox
Spoiler :

Independent State of Croatia
Spoiler :

Operation Sunflower
Spoiler :

New version ready

I downloaded v5 and added it to R.E.D. WWII, but now everytime a try to pick a scenario it gives me an error saying: unable to load texture (...) and it proceeds to give me about 20 or so of these errors. Did I do something wrong? I tried deleting the enitre mod and replacing it with just v39 and v5 but this didn't work. I'm not that good with this kind of stuff so bare with me here. Appreciate your help.

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed the problem!

please can you tell how you did it because i am unable to fix it:crazyeye:

Reveal all cities funtion do not work properly . When unchecked it again shows all cities in the world and units over them. Cant solve it plz help

Red WW2 v39 is highly unstable , all cities visible all the map . I can see battles france vs ger in 1939 while being USSR . What for ?

Turn 24, February 22 , map europe 1939 make a constant CTD while AI doing Finland or Greece turn , copied map scripts from v38 and replaced but no effect
its not like fall of france CTD .

Anyway , lots of new units and flaks, good naval AI and better maps is a great stuff for new build , awaiting for hotfixes.

And Men do a Barbarossa Campaing script for Germany , in order for me playing USSR not to capture Berlin at mid 1942 =)

Highly recommended not to play any other scenario other than the North America/ Europe 1940 December scenario if you're using my update. If you want to play the other scenarios use the standard v39 build. This download is for NA/Euro only

And there is a Barbarossa script, but for NA/Euro 1940 December ONLY.

Please give a link to the standard v39 build? Or you mean standard v38?
I tried Ameriacа/Europe 1940 scenario but suddenly France has no units at all , all cities are still visible. And while playing any allied country Paris falls the 2nd game turn.
Using v5 core files.
Cant u please re - download files that work together or give a link to a mod homepage.
Thanks in advance

Ps My Civ5 version is 1.03.144 , dont know if its outdated or not.
anyway there were no troubles with RED v38 (except Fall of france sript, which i removed)

pps tried to load Europe_1939 map file via SDK to see whats wrong but got error cant load (

France is scripted to fall on the 2nd turn, that is working as intended. You are meant to play as the Free French Forces, which are (historically they were) very limited until 1942

V39 can be found somewhere in the Development Thread if i remember correctly

Ah , then it's ok now as it is ment to fall.
Anyway , can u check cities visibility option , as it doesnt hide cities and units over them.
Playing brits a see I-16 are fighting over Finland )) I think this is not ment to be .

I have successfully played on v.37b and data files v.4. BNW 1.0.3.18

But i am not able to play v.38 or (v.39 with data files v.5)

Please help

I really want to play NA/E 1940 map plzzzzz:crazyeye:

I think I just uninstalled the steam version of the mod and made sure I unsubscribed the R.E.D. mod page (otherwise steam will keep downloading the old version). That should do the job, hope it works for you as well!

please can you tell how you did it because i am unable to fix it:crazyeye:

I think I just uninstalled the steam version of the mod and made sure I unsubscribed the R.E.D. mod page (otherwise steam will keep downloading the old version). That should do the job, hope it works for you as well!

Hey all, and Deathgod, hows this minimod doing? i've been on hiatus because of work, but am thinking about leaping back into it.

If you have a beta that you need tested, pm me a download link, else i'll put the last version (v5 i believe) into the queue and give it a spin later this week.

Any improvements on the time per turn, later in game? if i recall correctly, by turn 60-90 it became full minutes in between each turn. Recommended settings to speed things along? Automatic movement and combat, obviously, but anything else?

Latest version of the mod is the one currently uploaded, it'll be awhile before the any next beta will be up, Operations Husky and Overlord are planned but I want to see generally how the the game plays out 1942 onward before adding them in.

Play-testing 6 nations by myself until 1942 takes too time (Restarted the game about 50~ times just to play-test the first 22 turns to balance the Desert War and OP Barbarossa :crazyeye:) , so if you manage to reach 1942 with any nation be sure to post some screens of the map.

Unfortunately can't really do anything about the slower turn speeds tho, due to the amount of units on the map at later turns, OP Barbarossa gives both Germany and the USSR about 30-50 units already. Guess you could try killing as many units as possible :lol:

Latest version of the mod is the one currently uploaded, it'll be awhile before the any next beta will be up, Operations Husky and Overlord are planned but I want to see generally how the the game plays out 1942 onward before adding them in.

Play-testing 6 nations by myself until 1942 takes too time (Restarted the game about 50~ times just to play-test the first 22 turns to balance the Desert War and OP Barbarossa :crazyeye:) , so if you manage to reach 1942 with any nation be sure to post some screens of the map.

Unfortunately can't really do anything about the slower turn speeds tho, due to the amount of units on the map at later turns, OP Barbarossa gives both Germany and the USSR about 30-50 units already. Guess you could try killing as many units as possible :lol:

I've tried testing the US and the UK and in both instances the game crashed after 30 January 1941 (which is turn 5 I believe). Am I the only one experiencing this problem? If so, what did I do wrong?

First, let me say this is a great mod and I really appreciate the time and effort everyone has put in on it. So good.
Here’s my challenges with the latest version (I have run previous database (v.4) and the previous build successfully.
Playing as Russia:
Convoys are stacking up at Murmansk.
The Special Russian Howisters seems to be buggy, especially in Finland. I get repeated crashes starting turn six when I try to move it. I’ve made it to turn 31 I think before I could no longer continue by deleting them with the IGE mod.
LaGG-3 is not available to build when the project is completed.
When Russia begins getting all its reinforcements beginning around turn 25 or so, the unit count quickly puts any production to a halt with 50 units over the unit limit. That many units simply aren’t needed in my opinion.
The German invasion of Greece went well.
North Africa seems to be a stalemate going into early 1942.

Thanks again. Let me know if I can help with any more info.

I have successfully played on v.37b and data files v.4. BNW 1.0.3.18

But i am not able to play v.38 or (v.39 with data files v.5)

I saw lua log and it stated "ERROR: Custom DLL not found !"

Awesome scenarion man
fast and newer graphics
TWO PROBLEMS I AM FACING, PLAYING AS ANY CIVILIZATION
1- Rome and augustus caesar showing in place of italy and benito mussolini
2- After 3rd turn, when processing turn for uk, the game crashes,
pasting the lua log

[89830.281] RedMain: Initializing Military Operations for Winston Churchill
[89830.281] RedMain: - Testing condition for Operation ID = 20
[89830.281] RedMain: - Testing condition for Operation ID = 18
[89830.281] RedMain: - Testing condition for Operation ID = 12
[89830.281] RedMain: - Testing condition for Operation ID = 19
[89830.281] RedMain: - Testing condition for Operation ID = 16
[89830.281] RedMain: Military Operations initialized...
[89830.281] RedMain: -------------------------------------
[89830.281] RedMain: Updating player #3 data ...

Edit: civ 5 bnw version 1.0.3.142

Awesome scenarion man
fast and newer graphics
TWO PROBLEMS I AM FACING, PLAYING AS ANY CIVILIZATION
1- Rome and augustus caesar showing in place of italy and benito mussolini
2- After 3rd turn, when processing turn for uk, the game crashes,
pasting the lua log

[89830.281] RedMain: Initializing Military Operations for Winston Churchill
[89830.281] RedMain: - Testing condition for Operation ID = 20
[89830.281] RedMain: - Testing condition for Operation ID = 18
[89830.281] RedMain: - Testing condition for Operation ID = 12
[89830.281] RedMain: - Testing condition for Operation ID = 19
[89830.281] RedMain: - Testing condition for Operation ID = 16
[89830.281] RedMain: Military Operations initialized...
[89830.281] RedMain: Updating player #3 data ...

Edit: civ 5 bnw version 1.0.3.142

same error i get, usually on turn 4-10. depends who you're playing as, it usuaully occurs onthe opposing team. gamebreaking, meaning reload tot he last save and try to do it again,a nd it still happens, so you cant get through.

Wonderful minimod, but im afraid im going to abandon it for regular R.E.D.

Top Bottom