Scenario Request Thread

Wouldn't it be easier to, like, update that scenario?

The Filibuster Wars could be interesting, lots of small Caribbean City States and such...

I want it to cover more than just the Eastern theater.

Now that you mention it a North American Theater scenario that involved both the American Civil War and the French Intervention in Mexico would be really nice.

They were contemporary, and both conflicts affected each other to some degree.

Ahh, just noticed this thread :D
I'd personally very much like to see a Rise of Rome scenario like the one in Civ4. But I also know these scenarios aren't going to make themselves, so instead if I could find like-minded folks, forces could be joined to begin work on such a scenario..

What about a (huge) 1800`s north american settlement-scenario with US vs native civs that has only Archers (mybe handaxes too?) and later horsearchers before they finally get their hands on rifles. No catapults or swordsmen, no knights or chariot-archers. The natives techs will have to stop at an early stage while the US-civ stops later, after rifling somewhere.

Well.... this is gonna be a general list. This is mainly inspired by Western History rather than Oriental or Middle Eastern History. Sorry but Western is mainly what I study and what I'm interested in.

1. The Trojan War
2. The Persian Wars
3. The Peloponnesian War
4. Rise of Macedon
5. Conquests of Alexander
6. The Diadochi Wars or The Hellenistic Age in General
7. The Samnite/Latin Wars
8. The Punic Wars
9. Rise of Rome
10. Pompey's Conquests in the Eastern Mediterranean
11. The Gallic Wars
12. The Civil Wars/Fall of the Republic
13. Pax Romana
14. Crisis of the Third Century
15. Constantine's Civil Wars
(I'd probably put Fall of Rome here, but that already exists)
16. The Dark Ages (500 AD - 800 AD)
17. Justinian's Conquests (Or this could be grouped in with the Previous Scenario)
18. The Islamic Conquests (Try to stop it or push it further)
19. Rise of the Franks
20. Anglo-Saxon England (Control one of the seven kingdoms and/or fight Vikings)
21. The Crusades
22. The High Middle Ages
23. The Mongol Conquest, but you can play as someone other than the Mongols
24. The Hundred Years War
25. The Reformation/30 Years War
26. The Great Northern War
27. The Wars of Succession (Spanish, Austrian, etc.)
28. The Seven Years War
29. The American Revolution
30. French Revolutionary Period/Napoleon
31. Race for Colonies!!! (Expanded Scramble for Africa basically)
32. The Russo-Turkish Wars
33. The Wars of German Unification
...and thats about it because I know there's a million and one World War scenarios

Don't know about 'a million and one', but one was published recently.

Anywho, we have a Julius Caesar/Rome civ and a Pompey/Rome civ, but no Caesar vs Pompey civilw ar scenario. What gives?

What about a (huge) 1800`s north american settlement-scenario with US vs native civs that has only Archers (mybe handaxes too?) and later horsearchers before they finally get their hands on rifles. No catapults or swordsmen, no knights or chariot-archers. The natives techs will have to stop at an early stage while the US-civ stops later, after rifling somewhere.
This, based on something like this map. Including the famous & feared Comanche horsearchers++

tribes us.jpg

To make any sense, this scenario needs to be tech-limited. Rifles ok but no tanks or planes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom