1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Scenario] Spanish Reconquista

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Scenarios' started by smellymummy, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Der_Meister

Der_Meister Chieftain

smellymumy never thought about making a 2nd version?

2. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

I have translate your scenario for French users. Here is the file including french translation :

http://el.zozo.free.fr/modciv/reconquista_fr.zip

And after, i played with Frenchies ^_^ and their poor 2 cities, and i finally won. So, the game is certainly too easy. And it can be more and more easy if the player accelerate a lot of technologies with Great heroes. But it was a good scenario, enjoying, interesting, and you knew how to take advantage of interesting aspects of the diplomacy.

:goodjob:

3. war65

war65 Chieftain

I love the mod its a master pice i like playing as portogual it was challenging cause i play as a chieften still i almost won but with some luck all a1s and me allied basiccaly perfectly(i meen all the christians ) we knocked back hordes something i havent seen before almost won my 1st noble lvel game wish the diffculty wasent locked

4. waltham845

waltham845 lurked in the forum

You know if the moors would have won. We would have had the Rennaisance 500 hundred years before the Italians. I know the Catholic religion won out. But why would you destroy a state that tolerated all religions, and extoled the virtues of culture and science. Islamic Spain was different than those who lived in the middle eastern culture during the Crusades, they weren't hell bent on destruction Christendom. But the past is past. I will get off my soap box. Just make the Scenario a little more balanced. Playable from both sides. Then you make it a really interesting scenario.

5. fluffernutter

fluffernutter Chieftain

i love the concept of this mod and its seems brilliantly planned out. i was extremely upset when i loaded it and it said the xml files for all units were in the wrong "info class". i had downloaded it and put it in my mod folder. any ideas why this is?

6. jcb

jcb Chieftain

looks great but when I load the mod all the main menu options are blank / invisible. I can then select the blank options all the way to screen that lets you pick wbquicksave or something else whereon I get a blank error message that wont let me continue after that.

I can choose wbquicksave to enter the game but there is no text anywhere. all text is blank.

7. sokar

sokar Chieftain

Having trouble loading scenario. Keep going all through processs then getting either a blank screen or one with wrong countries but right map. Suggestions.

8. joekramer

joekramer Chieftain

For me it is the same: No text - everything is blank. I tried German/English and spanish as language - same result :-(

9. Jabie

Jabie Wanted in Monte Carlo...

The link seems to be broken. Shame, cos the scenario looked pretty interesting.