1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

(SCENARIO) World situation at 1900, made on a MAC for MACs ...

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Macintosh' started by xxJFKxx, Aug 9, 2006.

1. xxJFKxx

xxJFKxx Chieftain

Hello Together,

I played the PC version bevore and for some (stupid) reason I changed to the mac version :mischief: As we have a strong limiation regarding MODs I switched one of my old scenarios (based on MaxRigaMod) back to original Civilization 4

Its not 100% historical accurate to keep balance and because of a natural limitation by the un modded version of Civilization.

I hope you will enjoy anyhow.

Download:
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2141

JFK

2. ovale

ovale Chieftain

I will give it a try, thanks

3. von Tirpitz

von Tirpitz Chieftain

Wow, that is great ...thank you! Will download tomorrow and give you some feedback then :)

4. von Tirpitz

von Tirpitz Chieftain

As mentioned I gave it a try today - well done, I assume it's one of your first projects? Unfortunetly the map size "huge" in combination with many units and civs makes the came very slow on my iMac G5 2 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, 128 VRAM - it took about 1-2 minutes between the turns. As I'm a patient person it's no problem for me (reading newspaper meanwhile ;) ) but others will probably not very happy about it..

Also it's not historical accurate, some cities should also be relocated in more realistic places and finally you mixed up the english and the swedish flag. :)

Nevermind the mistakes, I enjoy playing it, as it offers something unique and, playing as Germany, it really gives you the feeling of the need to fight for every inch of your territory.

5. xxJFKxx

xxJFKxx Chieftain

thanks for the feedback, if you have some ideas for relocation citys let me know i will change it.

about the turns i dont know, i have the new intal based mac book pro (2,1 - 2 gb ram). i am not sure about england, the thing is based on normal civilization, do they have sweden there ? :) i will check it out tomorrow