1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Scenarios

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Che Guava, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Che Guava

Che Guava The Juicy Revolutionary

It occurred to me that some of the new features that are getting a lot of attention in civ5 (one-tile-per-unit, city states, limited strategic resource use), while perhaps questionable in normal gameplay, could be perfect features for some good old fashioned civ scenarios. With the scale reduced in warfare, plus the (promised!) increased modability of the game, there is the potential to have some pretty fine-tuned recreations.

Now to be quite honest, I hadn't really played scenarios since civ2, mostly because I couldn't seem to get them to work properly in 3 or 4, or at least how I thought they should be working! Why did you still start out with a black map? What happened to my beloved objective cities?

Anyhow, I was just wondering what people thought of the scenarios for civ4, and your hopes and/or dreams for scenarios in civ5....