School Life - Past,Present, and Future

Junglecutter said:
-What was school like when you were there?

I am there, and its really boring. I don't really learn much, except for Spanish and such. School is pretty good for the social aspect however.

Although it is my last year.

-Favorite subjects/teachers?

Anything but Math and Science.

But especially History, Philosophy and Physical Education. I just love playing dodgeball!:D

-Lunch food...good/bad?

I bring my own, and its better than the tripe they serve there.

Some of their stuff still has a pulse when its on your plate!:eek:

-Moments/events?

Nothing really, me and my friends are kind of the weird ones/jackasses, doing jackass stuff. Messing around at volleyball/football games and stuff.

I'm kind of the joker in our group, I have a sharp tongue.:cool:

-Anything that happed to you?:mischief:

In elementary school I was registered as a TAG (Talented And Gifted) student. My educational experience hasn't changed at all due to that.

Over the years my appearance has changed a buttload.

I used to be small, with huge glasses, and a rat tail hairdo.

Nowadays my hair is quite short on top, I have contact lenses, and I have a goatee, soul patch, and mustache. I'm also quite muscular and much stronger /more athletic than I used to be.

-How has school changed over the years?

They've crammed it with a lot more bureaucratic bullfeathers over the years.:mad:

As John HSOG mentioned we now have to do Senior Projects and Community Service to graduate, and in Oregon we now have this ******ed program called CRLS, which stands for Career Related Learning Standards. Basically another pain in the ass form to fill out and what not.

School is really starting to resemble the DMV, unfortunately.

-School punishments?:mischief:

In elementary school I once got sent to the principal's office twice in one day. However, I think part of the reason was because my teacher was nearing the end of her menstrual cycle.:mischief:

Then in Junior High I got a buttload of detentions and all that.

In High School I haven't had any trouble at all. I think thats because the teachers are more mature and less high strung.

-Will school eventually disapear?/Is there a need for it?

It will never disappear, but hopefully it will become a lot more efficient and engaging.

-What was school like when you were there?
Im still in it, it sucks for the most part. Social stuff is cool, freinds chicks blah blah, but most my teachers suck.

-Favorite subjects/teachers?
History/Geography. And that teacher. Man she has a nice ass.

-Lunch food...good/bad?
I usually eat afterschool at the taco shop down the street or burgerking or something.

-Moments/events?
Not much. Just day to day stuff.

-Anything that happed to you?
Not much in paticular.

-How has school changed over the years?
It sucks more really, food got better though. Ive been lapsing in and out of different best freinds.

-School punishments?
Ive gotten suspended twice, once for fights, once for accidently hitting a kid in the eye with a stapel.

-Will school eventually disapear?/Is there a need for it?
If we invent some sort of machine that injects knowledge into your head. But something social will have to replace it.

I only had one hot teacher - my 8th grade Spanish teacher. She had gotten married over the summer so all my classmates (who had taken her class the year befor; it was a tiny school) called her by her old name; I, the only new student, always called her by the right name. And she got pregnant at the beginning of the year, eventually leaving on maternity in April. She was still hot though.

I don't know much about what sort of punishments my various schools had; I never got in trouble or got a detention or anything.

MjM said:
History/Geography. And that teacher. Man she has a nice ass.

Word up!

The only genuinely hot teacher I had was the Spanish teacher in Freshman year. But she was worth it!

Every day, stiletto heals, foxy skirt, tight blouse, and of course un culo buenisimo!:cool:

Dawgphood001 said:
Word up!

The only genuinely hot teacher I had was the Spanish teacher in Freshman year. But she was worth it!

Every day, stiletto heals, foxy skirt, tight blouse, and of course un culo buenisimo!:cool:

She teaches geography, and is a runner, plays volleyball. Likes to use that yardstick to point to maps and stuff. :D

Top Bottom