Science Advisor Screen: Standard game vs Scenarios

I've noticed an odd difference on the science advisors screen between playing a standard game and playing a scenario.

The standard game has these wonderful very strong graphic arrows to link the techs together which looks great.

When you play a scenario, however, even after saving it with the new (correct) editor, it has the old dull-looking links on the science advisor screen. I even tried moving the scenario out of the scenario folder into the main directory to see if that would make a difference. I also created a new scenario from scratch. But no, same old dull tech links.

While we're at it, there's a problem I noticed that still persists in the new patch. If, during a game, you choose the new game option and choose a scenario to play, the little icons that normally appear in the tech boxes on the science advisor screen disappear. Has anyone else noticed this or is there a solution I don't know about?

A Firaxian mentioned it few months ago: If you alter the bic file, the tech tree gets "dynamic" and tries to make the links itself. I have the same problem and found no solution.:(

Top Bottom