Science fair trade

greygamer

Feudal Lord
3-4 players selecting from the following civs;
Babylonian, Byzantine, Greek, Russian, German, Korean, (first come first served, I’ll pick from what’s left)
+ pre-selected AIs to make up a total of 6 civs (Iroquois, Hittites & Celts*)
* depending on number of Human players

GreyGamer - Russians
Denyd - Byzantines
Knutis - Greece
Soul Warrior - Koreans
AI - Iroquois
AI - Hittites

Map Small, Continents, Restless Barbs, all other settings var
Monarch difficulty
Domination/Space Race/Culture/Wonder victory conditions

Special rules;
Exclusive tech advances to be announced on this thread,
e.g. the civilisation have discovered the secret of tech advance
By exclusive I mean you are the only player to possess that tech

Exclusive tech advances can only be traded with the AI. This restriction is dropped the moment another civ (Human or AI) acquires the tech advance.

This should go without saying but, No exploits, if you are not sure PM (or email) me for a decision but most are obvious.

Then Greece you shall have :D

Pleased to have you aboard Grandmaster Funk :D
Cori-Ann it is for you

If there's still a spot, I'd be happy to play the Byzantines (if still available)

If there's still a spot, I'd be happy to play the Byzantines (if still available)

You certainly can, I was thinking about the Byzantines but I am quite happy to pick one of the others.

I'll take the Russians (I'm not playing an expansionist in any of my other PBEMs).

PM me your email so I can pass it on to the others.

Game to start within 24 hours.

This is up and running now :D

a couple of points that could avoid some frustration latter on

Do set a password as most people use CAII and if you don't they will be able to see all your info but not their own. Do not set CAII to remember the password etc.because that will have the same effect.

If you notice anything wrong with the gamefile, diplo screen not working properly etc. let the previous player know so they can try re-saving (PRS is enabled). So we can avoid having to abandon or re-play a large number of turns. This has happened to me in another game causing a major re-wind (28 turns).

Finally please try to keep the file name consistant :please:

GPS denyd

Guess who forgot to set their Science rate :hammer2:

GPS to Knutis

Just curious, but is pottery in play for dealing since both Russia & Iroquois start with it?

Just to update the world, the Byzantine Empire founded Trantor.

Just curious, but is pottery in play for dealing since both Russia & Iroquois start with it?
Yes IFAIK none of the starting techs are exclusive.

GPS denyd

GPS to Knutis

gps soul warrior

The founding of Athens reveals a village just outside our borders. How will these villagers respond to the growing Greek culture? We will be back with the answer in just 10 turns!

Ivanich climbs a mountain and gazes over an endless sea... and another mountain further down the shore.
GPS denyd

Ann (my worker) is busy digging and aside from that, just another early turn

GPS to Knutis

Top Bottom