science victory

sbrown64

Chieftain
Hi
Does anyone have a list of which science and civics to do in order to win the science race?

Regards
Stephen

Hi
I just see a scenario to play. I was hoping to find a list of techs to follow in order, so I got the weapons first, so I could kill everybody! In any other environment I would sound like a psychopath!

so I got the weapons first
Just follow the domination path then.
Archer rush
Swords
Knights
Muskets
Etc.
The thing is with an SV you do get ahead in science and do need to get nitre to reach rocketry anyway...
On high levels killing everyone is sometimes either not possible or slows you down too much.
You can win an SV with one city, 10 cities is fine, 15 cities is plenty, 20 is even faster but after that ... a lota work for little or no gain.... but pillaging is always useful

I think my problem is, the last version of CIV I played was the original back in the 80's and on easy level you could win by getting tanks while everybody else still only had the wheel.

you could win by getting tanks while everybody else still only had the wheel.
its still kinda possible to do this on the lowest level, but yeah, the mechanics are not so broken anymore.
If you want to take the psychopathic route then get 4 cities out ASAP and put a campus in each one and then put a library and university in each.
But even faster, build 6 slingers and convert them to bowmen as the first thing you do,then with a couple more warriors steamroller, it works on lower levels.

Hi
I tried to load the game of the month, however I only have the original game, not the one with all the add-ins?

Top Bottom