score = 25000

High_Elf_Lord-M

Chieftain
last night i finished my struggle as the mongals to dominat the world, i was 1 civ away from conquering the globe wheni won the domination victory:king: , i got top leader rating "juluis ceaser" and a score of 25000, other games were ive won the time victory have only had scores of 5000 -.
so is this a top score and does playing at monarch level effect the score multiplier, i got that score playing at noble level and in other civs the harder you playerd affedcted your score.

As far as i could see, the scores seeem to be screwed up badly - after playing on a huge terra map and a cultural victory on NOBLE, I was "Hammurabi" (2nd from the top). Don't remember the points, though. But, seriously, it wasn't a great game and I was (am) a noob to CIV4... I wish back the time of CIV2 when I was *SO* proud of having driven the score BELOW zero on deity *giggle*

High_Elf_Lord-M said:
so is this a top score and does playing at monarch level effect the score multiplier, i got that score playing at noble level and in other civs the harder you playerd affedcted your score.

Version 1.00 has no multiplier for difficulty, so getting a score of 20,000 on settler is not nearly as impressive as achieving on Noble, etc. However, version 1.09 was supposed to have added a multiplier into the scoring. I have not tested it out yet though.

i got a score of 52,000 the other nite on noble by winnin in a few turns (duel size map,one-city challange) only did it so i could see the conquest victory vid! (im a builder)

I got a score of 50000 playing on noble with the 1.00 version (i guess the figures would be the same with the patch, since i was playing on noble). I dominated the great plains in the 1585. I found it pretty easy on this particular map.

Is it just me, or should a domination victory against 7 opponents on a huge world be worth *A LOT* more than a domination victory against 1 opponent?

The scoring seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of whack.

alco75 said:
You could'nt've just downloaded a bink player, for example? :p

I guess but it only took me a few minutes to win and it was kinda fun in its own way ;)

The best I got is a 38K cultural on standard, Lakes, Noble....

I also got a 33K domination, Romans, standard, inland sea, noble.

Top Bottom