Scores killed in China protests

Native American, not Naive American, suspicion of racism...
btw, themselves, make mistakes again..
Sorry, my second languge is not English but German.
So, forgive my mistakes.

Privately, I never trusted any type of communism.
In China, in this time, noboy really trust communism, even the Chairman of this land.

Truly. Most people in China don't like the authority or government and especially the Communism Party.
Well, we don't have sufficient strength to force the authority to go the way of we want.

So, please don't blame Chinese people when the authority does something wrong or stupid. And please don't gloat when Chinese people suffer disasters.

Yeah according to this test this guy is Chinese:

who cares what he is. But S-Korean will surely take him as a Korean.

Actually, the current problem in Xinjiang is that, what the riots oppose is not the authority but the country, China. That's what we citizens cannot accept.

Exactly. If you don't like China, you are unpatriotic and we cannot accept that. Not liking the PRC oligarchy = not liking China.

Exactly. If you don't like China, you are unpatriotic and we cannot accept that. Not liking the PRC oligarchy = not liking China.
Most Chinese are proud of their nation but not of their government.
Indeed, everybody know that, PRC≠China.

If we accept the government, the only reason is what it did is acceptable.

you go too far
I do not want to show that to foreigners:
"Chinese are all crass."
We could make the joke about Korean privately. But show it anywhere is not very good.

try you best to messing around. people can speak the same thing with different intentions. there are people who critisize their government hoping it to serve the people better and there are people who do the same thing hoping the whole country to go down. Fit yourself in.

If there is an area in this planet that western countries have not tried to conquer in past 500 years?
America? Africa? or Asia?
If there ia a kind of conquer without violence or power politics?

Native American? African? British Egypt Arab? Iraqi? Serbian? Afghanistani? Chinese?
Who don't have experience of hurt by western countries which always declare themselfs to be FREE and DEMOCRATIC?

During those conquests the nations of Europe were authoritarian monarchies. They began breaking up their empires and giving their colonies independence as their societies became more democratic and free.

I DO not think the US will give its colonies(e.g, how about Native Americans?) independence.

Poor Uighars... while I do not condone the violence that has taken place, both against the Chinese and the Uigurs, it seems pretty obvious to me that the Uigurs are an oppressed people who are currently being subjected to cultural genocide and political/religious repression.

If a just God exists, the government of the PRC will burn for all of its crimes against humanity. Sadly, before that time comes, the Uigurs will be a minority in its own land, and Xinjiang will become as much a part of Han China as any region of China proper.

During those conquests the nations of Europe were authoritarian monarchies. They began breaking up their empires and giving their colonies independence as their societies became more democratic and free.
I know it well, of course.
all i want to express is history cannot be used as a proof to describe present.

I DO not think the US will give its colonies(e.g, how about Native Americans?) independence.

There's essentially no Native Americans left to declare independence.

We did, however, let our colonies such as the Philippines and various trust territories in the Pacific declare independence. Puerto Rico can declare independence any time it desires to.

We did, however, let our colonies such as the Philippines and various trust territories in the Pacific declare independence. Puerto Rico can declare independence any time it desires to.

Well, there are a few million left actually, however, what is left is simply a remnant that is dependent on the US for survival. If they became independent, they would be doomed, even if the US allowed it.

Well, there are a few million left actually, however, what is left is simply a remnant that is dependent on the US for survival. If they became independent, they would be doomed, even if the US allowed it.

The land they control consists of patches of barren, poverty stricken land in numerous disconnecting patches. And you can't put them together in one single group, either.

How about Diego Garcia?
The islanders was removed from their homeland,
and they're continuely asking to be allowed to settle back.

Top Bottom