Scoring each Civ

halfhalfharp

Prince
I have tried to make a proper scoring system to emphasize each Civ's strength, based on their kit design.
Note that these numbers only mean their leaning towards a victory type, somehow reflecting their strength on it, but it is difficult to measure their strength with a spreadsheet scoring. And I have not added R&F leaders into it.

https://sheet.zoho.com/sheet/editor...cc9f7ddb1aab9d2a5cdd40f0c2a322965ab6976e76c68

Please do not hesitate to ask me why I score them like this. Sometimes (actually, quite often lol) I may make mistakes.

The mean score of each victory route indicates how well most civilizations are doing in them. If a Civ has a score higher than the mean, it leans more towards that victory route.

I tend to link production with cultural victory, for it is essential for wonder building. The same rationale is applied for science victory as well, but with a lesser priority, as pulling up industrial zones can cover these little difference in production.

For military part, the type of UU (navy/land/air units) does not contribute to strength in military victory, but only deciding where they are good at. And every UU has a potential to be defensive, so it is dependent on playstyle (DOP), except for those designed mainly for defense. Therefore, only UU with a possible aggressive purpose can contribute to conquest.
The era (early/mid/late game) of the UU only tells which era will this Civ be good at military, again not contributing to increased military might as a whole.

Last edited:
Top Bottom