Scout embarking too late?

zeta

Mod Addict
As the title says, in my opinion scout can embark too late. I usually play on large/huge maps and I explore my continent as quickly as possible. After that my scout just sits there doing nothing, because it can't embark and explore even more. Is that intentional? What are your thoughts? Maybe embarking ahould be available sooner?

As the title says, in my opinion scout can embark too late. I usually play on large/huge maps and I explore my continent as quickly as possible. After that my scout just sits there doing nothing, because it can't embark and explore even more. Is that intentional? What are your thoughts? Maybe embarking ahould be available sooner?

You need 2 techs to get embark... I'm really not sure it could be available much earlier.

Vanilla rules apply - global promotions from techs apply to units in territory or units once they entered owned territory.

G

Top Bottom