Screen shots

BassDude726

It's Just a Phase
I have tried to post screenshots but it never works. I have a great game going right now as the Persians that I would LOVE to put in the Stories forum, but I want to accompany it with images! Can someone help me? Please?

Disclaimer - i assume that you dunno how to take Screen Shots.

1 - Press "Print Screen" button when the desired image is on the screen.
2 - open up Paint, or another Image Editing program, and press "Ctrl-V" to paste the Screen-shot.
3 - Crop the image as needed, then save it, as a .jpg or .gif file, those 2 work best for me.
4 - upload it using the CFC Upload system.
5 - Copy the picture's address
6 - Put it in the desired post, like so: [.img]insert here the web address of the pic[./img] (Remove the periods from the img tags)

And that should do it. if you need more help, just ask.

While you're on a roll (thanks for the help by the way, you rule) how do you post pics on the forums? (No, I'm not going to post anything obscene or rude).

Oh, good, glad to help.

1 - Right-click (or left-click, if you've changed your mouse settings) on the image, and select "Copy link Location"
2 - To get the pic to appear, do the [.img]The address to the pic goes here, press "Ctrl-V" once again[./img], and, once again, remove the periods from the img tags to get the image to appear.

You're welcome! Anytime!

RealGoober said:
Oh, good, glad to help.

1 - Right-click (or left-click, if you've changed your mouse settings) on the image, and select "Copy link Location"
2 - To get the pic to appear, do the [.img]The address to the pic goes here, press "Ctrl-V" once again[./img], and, once again, remove the periods from the img tags to get the image to appear.
you need to have Mozilla or ff for that, dontchya?

Top Bottom