Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left 4 Dead 2. A certain member of our party decides that, rather than fight the zombie horde, he must run away in order to "find more ammo," leaving the rest of us to die horribly. Compare this to my BRAVE charge to flip a switch, resulting in a GLORIOUS battle in which I SAVED everyone else at the cost of my own life!

Is a fun game, but still far too similar to L4D. I think I'll wait for a sale then grab it :)

You know, I think we could have actually taken out that tank if it hadn't popped into my head to assault it with a machete instead of actually shooting it. I thought the molotovs damaged it more than they did. Ah well, t'was fun. :D

And Subi got his just desserts. :p

Left 4 Dead 2. A certain member of our party decides that, rather than fight the zombie horde, he must run away in order to "find more ammo," leaving the rest of us to die horribly. Compare this to my BRAVE charge to flip a switch, resulting in a GLORIOUS battle in which I SAVED everyone else at the cost of my own life!

Not to mention find more ammo becoming a new phrase, used later in the sentence "alright I'm dead... Kan, find more ammo while you still can!"

Oh man Dragon Age. It didn't seem resonate with me when I saw the screenshot's and videos and the interface seemed archaic to me, but it's so much fun!

Although I found it strange that I made my character black while my family was all white. Was I adopted? :confused:

Not to mention find more ammo becoming a new phrase, used later in the sentence "alright I'm dead... Kan, find more ammo while you still can!"
AMMOHERE :lmao:

To be fair, there was a tank and all I had was that night stick, which I used to beat the daylights out of that zombie horde.

To be fair, there was a tank and all I had was that night stick, which I used to beat the daylights out of that zombie horde.
Well you should have seen when House and I were playing, he lit the tank on fire and went on to melee the tank with a machete, I joined in bopping the tank with a police baton! :D

I'll have what he's having

WAIT HOW U YTAKE SCREENSHOTS ON PS3? I <3 yubnchared i 2anna tke the aweynom ecr4ensie
You go into Cinema Mode, find the match you want to take a screenshot from. Play it until you reach the point where you want to take a screenshot. Pause the Cinema File and select the left-most icon, which is Screenshot. You will hear a clicking sound and a JPG screenshot will be saved to your HDD. From there you can direct upload using the PS3 browser or copy it to a flash drive.

Drr drr drr. Physics engine glitches are fun.

If you think that's fun, watch a protectron's ragdoll fly across the wasteland and the amazing Deathclaw that launches itself into space.

If you think that's fun, watch a protectron's ragdoll fly across the wasteland and the amazing Deathclaw that launches itself into space.

A deathclaw going escape velocity has saved my life many times at lower levels. Haven't done anything with a protectron ragdol; the pic was just a raid I killed while in noclip without gibbing and it just spazzed out.

Population, 117,000

You go into Cinema Mode, find the match you want to take a screenshot from. Play it until you reach the point where you want to take a screenshot. Pause the Cinema File and select the left-most icon, which is Screenshot. You will hear a clicking sound and a JPG screenshot will be saved to your HDD. From there you can direct upload using the PS3 browser or copy it to a flash drive.

Cinema mode? I'll have to check for that, thanks!

*CivGen: Citrus Smirnoff vodka, approximately several shots worth later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom