1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Seacs

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by PrimoXanthous, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Hiram

Hiram XML Plebian

Aaahh it must be just version 8 which is bugged. Where can I find version 9? The link on the OP just takes me to v.8.

2. PrimoXanthous

PrimoXanthous ~ knightmare13 ~

It's not released yet coz there is still problems in Custom Music and Im planning to Changed the Katipunero Portrait Art with the one I really made and not just a recolored portrait art from Firaxis. But if you really want to try unofficial v.9 you might find it here.

3. TPangolin

TPangolin Just the worst person

Looks good! Katipuerno looks great anyway.

4. PrimoXanthous

the portrait Art? or the Unit Art?
    ..btw its "Katipunero" ;)

5. TPangolin

TPangolin Just the worst person

I blame autocorrect. The Portrait art, I haven't seen any clear pictures of the Unit art.

6. PrimoXanthous

Ho Chi Minh's Diplo Screen
    Spoiler :

7. mokyo24

mokyo24 Warlord

The Philippine civ looks ok. I made a request somewhere in the site with a different effect but I'd gladly play this mod.

8. PrimoXanthous

hulaan ko, pinoy ka? :D

9. LoneRebel

LoneRebel Emperor

Longer city bombard range and the ability to bombard twice per turn is a very cool ability, one that is completely unique, as it has never been implemented before iirc. I approve. It's going to make Vietnam hell to conquer.

As you're probably aware, the Fall 2013 patch buffed Japan to receive culture from Fishing Boats. Looks like they got your idea. ;) However the Philippines' UA provides more than just culture, and so still remains viable...

10. otaman1

otaman1 Prince

Ho Chi Minh looks kinda ... eh, not gonna complain. But it looks as if he has short stumpy legs.

11. AW Arcaeca

AW Arcaeca Deus Vult

All I would change is remove that yellow aura-type thing surrounding Ho Chi Minh.

12. PrimoXanthous

That idea was originally suggest by sukitract on Ideas and Suggestion thread.

:lol: it's a bit rush, I just merge the Portrait art and this image

I'll gonna replace it one of this days.

sure :)

13. mokyo24

mokyo24 Warlord

Syempre po! Hehehe

14. senshidenshi

senshidenshi Switched the Red and Blue channels

Personally, I would make a modern Thailand (maybe led by Rama IX?, just adding a bit more to this very intriguing mod) and a modern Indonesia (led by Sukarno, making Gajah Mada's the Javanese Empire), but that's just me. As for ideas, how about Suryavarman II as leader of the Khmer? I don't have any ideas for unique stuff for Khmer, unless you want to steal the Wat from Siam. It's more Khmer than Siamese anyway. For Laos, I'd probably pick Sourigna Vongsa as the leader, and maybe the Stupa as a UB, replacing the Shrine and due to Pha That Luang. I have some more ideas, but I have to leave now, so I shall finish this in a little bit. Watch this space.

15. PrimoXanthous

I might work with this Modern Countries when I already finished the ones on the list. I been digging ideas on Ideas and Suggestion sub-forum and there are lots of choices there. but thanks for those suggestions, really appreciate it :)

16. senshidenshi

Continuing on from before...

OK, let's see. Burma. Or Myanmar. Whatever.

For leader, I'd probably use Bayinnaung, because quite frankly, Bayinnaung is awesome. Also, he assembled the largest empire in the history of South East Asia. That helps too. And for unique stuff? Umm...

(If you can't tell, I'm rushing, and that causes me to type in fractured sentences)

Malaysia doesn't really have anything, but it was conquered by the Majapahit empire, which was sort of led by Gajah Mada anyway, so... yeah.

17. Stellarnight

Stellarnight Warlord

Think Malaya would be a better fit than Malaysia. A suggestion would be the Melaka/Johore Sultanate. Give them the Orang Laut who were masters at sea skirmishing. A bonus for combat on the coastal tiles and a chance to withdraw when attacked to reflect the Orang Laut expertise in the waterways around Malaya and Singapore.
    The Melaka sultanate was expert traders as they set up a rather profitable trading hub. They were also descendants from Srivijaya which had a strong military and trade tradition. They were also kin followers of the Patronage system so alternatively we could have a CS based UA as city-states in SEA were often tied into an alliance with one powerful city state.

Not sure about the UB or UI though as i don't claim to know a lot about SEA history:)

18. PrimoXanthous

I just uploaded the final version of Philippine Republic, with music additional Great Artist, retexture unit models and some few tiny tweaks on the UUs.

Also I don't know if i could finish this whole mod, i mean the vietnam and other civ i plan before. I lost interest of playing/modding this game anymore and lot of school projects that needs to be done. If anyone is welling to continue this, feel free to ask me, i could sen you my whole project folder for this mod, templates, arts. but i might still help with icons and other art stuff if i have time :D

19. senshidenshi

I'd be happy to take this up. I always wanted to do something along the lines of this anyway. Also, my own modding project isn't going anywhere, so I could do it full time (well, when I mod, anyway)

20. PrimoXanthous

thanks :goodjob: , i'll just pm it to you if i have time tomorrow, need to sleep now.