Sealth Attack for Aircraft

Tealdragon204

Chieftain
Supporter
I was wondering if there's a way to add the stealth attack functionality (like that seen in the Submarines of the base game and the Ninja's of Sengoku) to an aircraft. From what I can tell stealth attack seems to double as the precision airstrike button (as it's already enabled on 3 aircraft, all of which have precision airstrike but none of which can actually stealth attack. Maybe I'm mistaken and missing out on something, but I have included almost all units as possible stealth attack targets and still no dice. Was planning on adding a stealth attack feature to the cruise missile but now I'm wondering whether or not that'll work too

As far as I know, stealth attack (not to be mixed up with the stealth option for aircraft) unfortunately is not working in combination with bombardment attacks in any form. It is not working for aircombats, too, as you need at least two stealth attack targets in an attacked stack for conducting the stealth attack option and air to air combat is always happening between single units and not against stacks.

As far as I know, stealth attack (not to be mixed up with the stealth option for aircraft) unfortunately is not working in combination with bombardment attacks in any form. It is not working for aircombats, too, as you need at least two stealth attack targets in an attacked stack for conducting the stealth attack option and air to air combat is always happening between single units and not against stacks.
How unfortunate

Top Bottom