Search for the Lords

Lord Malbeth

Emperor
Hi! This is my first uploaded scenario, so bear with me. :crazyeye:

A third version has been uploaded.

The point of the scenario is to locate and find the nine "lord" units. They are hidden around the map (Kind of like finding the princess). A Readme is included with the zip file!

First Version Removed after app. 40 downloads.
Second Version Removed after 25 downloads.

Attachments

• Search for the Lords.zip
    285.6 KB · Views: 268
Wow... a scenario under 1MB...those are rare these days :D Welcome to CFC Lord Malbeth! :wavey: I like your sig :) Its a bit long tho, well... high, so to speak, mebbe remove the smilies? They tend to distract people when reading :)

Cheers, Handsome Axeman

Thanks for the advice! I really like your signature too, that song is hilarious (have you ever seen "They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard" or the "Star Warz Gangsta Rap"?).

We all start somewhere.. I`ve been here for 5 months, and still haven`t made a thing. Altho, some people seem to think I`m a unit maker? :crazyeye:
Since you are new, I`ll just tell you one thing, any questions you might have - you post a new thread at the main C&C forum, the guys are more than willing to help :)

Thanks for all your help Stormrage!:D
Anyway, is there anything I can do to make this sceanrio better?
Questions Comments?

Does anyone like this? Suggestion? Comments? Please Respond!

Lord Malbeth, I recently joined Civfanatics, simply because I wanted to comment on Search for the Lords. It was a fun scenario. Map was good too. I wish the Sundlanders(?) (represented by the Greeks) were a bit more active, the barbarians gave a neat twist, especially when you used different types of units.

Great job!

:goodjob:

The reason the Greeks are inactive is because they really aren't needed. I could, however, fix this and make them, like some sort of "remnant" of the old kingdom. Anyway thanks for the response.

I'll try to post the updated version later.

Edit: The New Version has been posted.

I enjoyed the previous incarnation, but I didn't realize a new version was available. I won't have time to try it out for a week at least, but when I get a chance I'll let you know what I think.

DragonBird said:
What is this about anyway and yes I read all the prevoius posts

OK, the point of the game is that 1000's of years ago a great king promoted 9generals to lordship. He sent them, and their small armies, away on a scouting mission, but none ever returned. Years passed, and the kings heir (aka You) attempts to find them. There are trolls, wild bandits, sun-worshipers, and other cool stuff like that. All in all, it is very fun, but wasn't very hard to make.

BTW: Is your scenario finished?

DragonBird said:
Ok... wouldn't lords have armies and why do you have to seach for them?

Some sort of evil force killed the lords armies and kidnapped them. They are now being held in torture or something like that. :D

THe reason you search for them is because an ancient prophecy that was fortold right after they were lost stated that the finder of the nine lords would rule a magnificent kingdom and it would last for 1000's of years. :king:

I hope that answered your questions.

Top Bottom