[GS] Searching players for Gathering Storm

sali6000

Chieftain
Hi guys, i speak french and a few english so i'm sorry if i don't speak very well.

I'm 28 years old and have a lot of experiences in Civilization since the 5. I'm a very good "fairplay" player so i'm looking for any player want to play seriously without problems (of rules or no-fairplay gamers). My level in this game is very good for all strategy without to be an expert and able to play in all type of territory.

I generaly like to play the most part of time with russia, india, china, germany, summer or egypt, and stay in peace before 1800 or 1900 +/- with an army to protect me.

The rules, the parameters and story of the evolution is not important for me so it's what you wan't, so i'm actually searching reccurent serious players to prepare contacts for the next extension.

I've discord if needed.

Thank you for any replie and say me what you think on /10 about my english XD this wasn't an easy exercice for me hahaha.

Civilization for ever <3

Add me as well same user name on steam as here. Don't speak French but maybe you can teach me a little bit.

would like to play a game with the new cloud option. if ur into that i would like to join

I'm French as well and a long time Civ player (started with Civ 1 back in the day!). My steam name is Rince. A Play By Cloud game would be great. We would just have to arrange everyone by timezone or playtime to make sure that we can have one turn per day.

Play by Cloud:
Civ6 Gathering Storm 12ply Huge Shuffle Join Code: 4Kn4
Civ6 Gathering Storm 12ply Standard Shuffle Join Code: gvx9
Civ6 Gathering Storm 9ply Small Shuffle Join Code: e0lq
Civ6 Vanilla 12ply Huge Shuffle Join Code: BX3B

Play by Cloud:
Civ6 Gathering Storm 12ply Huge Shuffle Join Code: 4Kn4
Civ6 Gathering Storm 12ply Standard Shuffle Join Code: gvx9
Civ6 Gathering Storm 9ply Small Shuffle Join Code: e0lq
Civ6 Vanilla 12ply Huge Shuffle Join Code: BX3B

One post is enough, you don't need to spam every single thread here, in fact I'm sure that is against the ToS here

CS

Top Bottom